First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
My 2019 Ranger tail light housing is damaged beyond repair. All the lighting and sensors work but I was told by my dealership that you can't replace just the housing. I realize there have been some related posts on this site, but can anyone confirm that I can't replace just the housing? Part costs just over $1000. That's crazy! Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, they cost a ton of money and right now, you may be in for a long wait.

There might be a Ranger at a salvage yard. If not at a yard near you, these businesses are connected online and can usually find one and arrange for the part to be sent to them.

Also, you might be able to find an aftermarket item - be careful, they usually come from China and might be for ROW and not fit a NA Ranger or might not be plug n play.

jonsnyder

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Lariat
My 2019 Ranger tail light housing is damaged beyond repair. All the lighting and sensors work but I was told by my dealership that you can't replace just the housing. I realize there have been some related posts on this site, but can anyone confirm that I can't replace just the housing? Part costs just over $1000. That's crazy! Thanks in advance.
Which side is damaged? I have a left hand side unit I took off my 2020 Lariat that only has a very small crack in the top part of the plastic. Photo attached. Let me know if you want it.

Rear-Stop-And-Flasher-Lamp-Assembly-13405-Ford Parts.png

OP
OP

ron34

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Thanks! How much would you want?

OP
OP

ron34

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Which side is damaged? I have a left hand side unit I took off my 2020 Lariat that only has a very small crack in the top part of the plastic. Photo attached. Let me know if you want it.

OP
OP

ron34

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Jon,

I'm interested in the tail light assembly. I'm about to file an insurance claim but if your price is reasonable and the 2020 Lariat is identical I'd like to pursue this with you. Thanks,

Ron

OP
OP

ron34

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired

OP
OP

ron34

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Jon,

I have tried to reach you, but here's one more attempt. You can email me at osgoodr AT gmail DOT com Ron

jonsnyder

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Lariat
Jon,

I have tried to reach you, but here's one more attempt. You can email me at osgoodr AT gmail DOT com Ron
Hey Ron - thanks for waiting on my reply - for some reason I didn’t get an alert you responded until now. I’ll email you now.
Sponsored