Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Well we avoided it thus far until today. Wife and I are both in the ER getting treated for covid 19. She is hit a bit harder due to her immuno suppress meds she takes for her crowns. Both have a fever and nagging cough just plain worn out. Taste and smell comes and goes.
Sponsored

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Well we avoided it thus far until today. Wife and I are both in the ER getting treated for covid 19. She is hit a bit harder due to her immuno suppress meds she takes for her crowns. Both have a fever and nagging cough just plain worn out. Taste and smell comes and goes.
So sorry to hear that, Mike. Hope you & your wife get over it quickly! It’s everywhere in my area. But, seems a lot milder.

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
Best of luck.

My wife brought it home from a smallish office that was a little disease fest. People in that office have kids in day care, which I like to call "Covid disiease spread centers." Even after vaccination. I tease her that they kiss after meetings. But I slept next to her the whole time, went through a whole stack of those "binax now" covid tests and could not catch it if I tried. I think I'm immune or something.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Mike,

Hope for a speedy recovery with no lingering issues!

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Mike hope you and the wife have mild cases and are back to normal soon. Look at it this way, you’re both getting a natural immunity boost to take you through the fall season reemergence.

Need anything please let us know! God Bless you both

deleriumtremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
Back home. Waiting to get the antiviral Rx called in. Thank you for all your well wishes. ??
My BIL got the latest variant (had not had Covid before and is an antivaxer, so. :()), he was very sick.

They gave him Paxlovid and he said he started feeling better in less than 12 hours. Fully recovered (from the symptoms) in 3 days.

Best of luck.

OP
OP
Fawnbuster

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
My BIL got the latest variant (had not had Covid before and is an antivaxer, so. :()), he was very sick.

They gave him Paxlovid and he said he started feeling better in less than 12 hours. Fully recovered (from the symptoms) in 3 days.

Best of luck.
Just got off the phone with the pharmacist , I now can't take the anti viral meds due to an interaction with 2 of my heart meds that I take daily so they are going to do a covid antibody infusion.

deleriumtremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
Just got off the phone with the pharmacist , I now can't take the anti viral meds due to an interaction with 2 of my heart meds that I take daily so they are going to do a covid antibody infusion.
Best of luck, hopefully the infusion will get things under control stat.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
We’ve had good results with the infusion in our area. Hopefully will be the same for you. :)
Sponsored