Website
www.heavendesignsllc.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Occupation
Engineer
OUR TRIM RINGS HAVE ARRIVED!

Couple of things to note:

· The gray is lighter than I was expecting. Apparently, all the other prototypes I ever got from this 3D printer/material were dyed black.

· If you don’t like the medium gray color, you can dye or paint them to whatever color you want.

· If you do want to paint them to match your exterior color, you need to go to the Ford parts department and get the touch up pen for $20. Brush on the paint and let dry, and then cover with the acrylic seal and let dry. I would mask off the inner diameter (touches the ignition) and the outer diameter (touches the dash).

I am now going to get started on mailing these trim rings! These are small enough to fit in a flat envelope, so I won’t be able to provide tracking. I will take a confirmation picture of your stamped envelope.

Please make sure you email [email protected] any questions, comments, or concerns. If you love our product, then please post on message boards, social media, and tell a friend. I hope you like your Ford Ranger 2019 XL and XLT Trim Ring Bezel.

As a reminder, here is the PayPal link to purchase your Trim Ring for $15!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5TUDTMGAL7J5A
Sponsored

Phish806

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Is there supposed to be some sort of ring around the ignition where the key goes? Mine seems to be wobbly and has a space around it.

Phish806

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
The black are out of stock. Any chance more will be listed on the site?

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
The black are out of stock. Any chance more will be listed on the site?
All I did was lightly sand and paint the ring. Looks great. Unfinished was all we had initially.

gov cheese

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt super cab
FYI y’all. OEM rubber part from 2019 STX F-150 fits great! No wiggle and made it look finished in my opinion.
A8D646CE-1B5F-4F29-9F2D-F40041F7CEB2.jpeg
Found one on 2015 f150 XL was able to remove without tools. I would start combing the pick and pull lots for 2015-2019 f150. Thanks Polar bear for finding this fix it works and only cost me 50 cents.

From what i can find it looks like this is part of the steering column shroud assy (3530) zoom in and you can see a ring that dress up the ignition switch hole in the shroud.
https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/shroud-assy-steering-column-7864287-1#sectionId:4285600

Last edited:

Jake596

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT/2013 F-150/1976 F250
Vehicle Showcase
Ebay search for "2019 ford ranger ignition ring"

Truckee Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Supercrew 4 x 4; 2015 Nissan Murano; 2019 Honda CRF 250F; 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan;
Occupation
Construction Consultant

Station18Ranger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD
Occupation
Law Enforcement
OUR TRIM RINGS HAVE ARRIVED!

Couple of things to note:

· The gray is lighter than I was expecting. Apparently, all the other prototypes I ever got from this 3D printer/material were dyed black.

· If you don’t like the medium gray color, you can dye or paint them to whatever color you want.

· If you do want to paint them to match your exterior color, you need to go to the Ford parts department and get the touch up pen for $20. Brush on the paint and let dry, and then cover with the acrylic seal and let dry. I would mask off the inner diameter (touches the ignition) and the outer diameter (touches the dash).

I am now going to get started on mailing these trim rings! These are small enough to fit in a flat envelope, so I won’t be able to provide tracking. I will take a confirmation picture of your stamped envelope.

Please make sure you email [email protected] any questions, comments, or concerns. If you love our product, then please post on message boards, social media, and tell a friend. I hope you like your Ford Ranger 2019 XL and XLT Trim Ring Bezel.

As a reminder, here is the PayPal link to purchase your Trim Ring for $15!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=5TUDTMGAL7J5A
Are you still making, or are you able to make these ignition rings?

RangerDangerStranger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier SV in Tactical Green Metallic
Occupation
Cool Dude
Last edited:

12Bravo20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
retired
I got mine here www.heavendesignsllc.com fast shipping and fitment was excellent much nicer than the open space left by ford.
I have to agree. I just received mine today from Heaven Design and it fits perfect and no more wiggle/play in the ignition switch.

Why Ford cheeped out on this is beyond me. It's almost like they want a massive recall just like GM had with their ignition switches. The only key I have attached to my FOB is my house key and that was enough to make the switch sag.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
Last edited: