CACTUS GREY Ranger Club Thread

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Crewcab & 2003 Mountaineer Premier
Picked up this XLT yesterday. Coming out of a 2018 Dodge Charger R/T and while Iā€™ll miss that car, I do really like this one. The Cactus and the black appearance package really makes this thing look sexy.

Originally wanted a Tacoma but went and looked at the Ranger on a whim and couldnā€™t look at the Tacoma with any enthusiasm after that. Only complaint so far, which is well documented is the body roll. I didnā€™t notice it test driving it but got my first taste backing into my driveway and it rocked back and forth quite a bit. Itā€™s my first truck, so that may be just a truck thing and Iā€™m also coming out of the Charger and its low to the ground and very heavy. In any case, it isnā€™t something that makes me regret my choice.

6DEF1CF4-E546-4487-9BD9-1E88939755F3.jpeg
I brought the exact truck and color home last week! Love love love it!

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got mine a week ago. Not the best photo. Snapped it at the dealership on older iphone which doesn't have the best camera, but wanted to send a photo to my husband showing him the truck I just bought!
Towing package, black appearance package and 302A package and sprayed in bedliner.
When I first saw it on the lot, it was in shade and it looked more gray.... when they brought it out in the Sun, I saw more of the green. I loved the color soon as I saw it in the Sun.
2021ranger_4.jpg

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Went to the dealership this afternoon. Compared Carbonized Grey and Cactus Grey. Left the dealership after ordering a Lariat Tremor in Cactus Grey. Excited for this one. Itā€™s going to be a long wait.

jmurph

First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Ranger
Occupation
Gov
anyone paint there silver on the valence on the bumper? thinking might pull mine off and the skid plate and black them out

Meech_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4 / 2021 VW Tiguan R-Line
Love seeing more and more Cactus Greys show up.

we must stand strong against the common everyday white,black,grey, and silver Vehicles all over the roads!
?

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Love seeing more and more Cactus Greys show up.

we must stand strong against the common everyday white,black,grey, and silver Vehicles all over the roads!
?
I love having something different, that I don't see the same thing up and down the road!

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter
anyone paint there silver on the valence on the bumper? thinking might pull mine off and the skid plate and black them out
Not a bad idea. Suppose If I were to do that I'd add a Matte/Satin black FX4 logo instead of the red.