Cactus Grey or Shelter Green Metallic

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
It is done.

Ranger Raptor.jpg
My condolences on your color choice. :frown: Hopefully it won't be too bad.:giggle:

That said, it does make me feel good to see some people simply accept the fact that they cannot adequately rock blue. So they move on to an inferior color choice.. and most importantly they do so without going into a whinybaby, pouting, public meltdown scene. So my hat's off to you for being so understanding and mature about such a soul crushing experience.

With proper effort, an intervention by qualified color appreciationists, and good clean living, maybe, just maybe, next time you will be allowed to enter the realm of automotive perfection. :rockon: :dance:

(Actually after rereading that last comment how the f*** did I get blue?! :LOL:Or even a Ranger for that matter?! Clean living maybe? :angel:)

Congrats on the Raptor order!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! Even if it ain't
blue.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HTX1811

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
My condolences on your color choice. :frown: Hopefully it won't be too bad.:giggle:

That said, it does make me feel good to see some people simply accept the fact that they cannot adequately rock blue. So they move on to an inferior color choice.. and most importantly they do so without going into a whinybaby, pouting, public meltdown scene. So my hat's off to you for being so understanding and mature about such a soul crushing experience.

With proper effort, an intervention by qualified color appreciationists, and good clean living, maybe, just maybe, next time you will be allowed to enter the realm of automotive perfection. :rockon: :dance:

(Actually after rereading that last comment how the f*** did I get blue?! :LOL:Or even a Ranger for that matter?! Clean living maybe? :angel:)

Congrats on the Raptor order!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! Even if it ain't
blue.
Friday afternoon jokes.
Love it.
Thx. Now the waiting game. Iā€™m hopeful by years end it will be in HTX.

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Friday afternoon jokes.
Love it.
Thx. Now the waiting game. Iā€™m hopeful by years end it will be in HTX.
Unfortunately I think you are going to have a rather lengthy wait. Hope I'm wrong though! But Ford has just not done well lately with new model rollout. Fingers crossed for you!!!!

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
OP, congratulations on getting in the order.Now for the waiting game..............................tick tock

OP
OP
HTX1811

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Unfortunately I think you are going to have a rather lengthy wait. Hope I'm wrong though! But Ford has just not done well lately with new model rollout. Fingers crossed for you!!!!
I'm am going to plan on you are not wrong. If you are wrong, well then awesome.

What's the old saying????

Plan for the worst, hope for the best.

Maybe since the RR is being produced and sold overseas already, it will help the production here go well.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm am going to plan on you are not wrong. If you are wrong, well then awesome.

What's the old saying????

Plan for the worst, hope for the best.

Maybe since the RR is being produced and sold overseas already, it will help the production here go well.
As little faith I have in Ford for not screwing up this launch, I do believe the first batch of RR will go rather smoothly and be delivered later this year. Reason being there's only (IIRC) 3,000 being built in the first batch and every dealer will receive one allocation. Now after these initial ones I can see it becoming an issue with parts constraints and all that.

DaveT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Ranger Tremor
Occupation
retired
Predicting how soon and how many is unfortunately like trying to predict the stock market these days. Bottom line: no one knows, not even the experts. You just have to wait and see.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
I think people adding factory options are playing with fire. When I ordered my Raptor the only edition I would have made was having the bed liner sprayed at the factory but then I recall at one point that was causing a delay on the order so I just assumed do it local and made sure my order was bone ass stock.

OP
OP
HTX1811

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I think people adding factory options are playing with fire. When I ordered my Raptor the only edition I would have made was having the bed liner sprayed at the factory but then I recall at one point that was causing a delay on the order so I just assumed do it local and made sure my order was bone ass stock.
Likely a good plan. Maybe I should have him axe the spay in bed liner.

Joeiconic

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Likely a good plan. Maybe I should have him axe the spay in bed liner.
There are some videos of the factory liner being peeled off pretty easily. I think they just spray it in over the paint with no prep to the surface, so aftermarket is probably a better product.
Sponsored