Build your 2021 Tremor

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Shame you can't get it in a SCAB. Only drawback for me. Removing the FX4 and sport appearance packages seem to only make it about $2500 more than a Crew truck with both those options. Not a bad value except no SCAB option.

OP
OP
BHunted

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great, do not know why some don't like the red in the grill - I love it! Adds a little something. :)
Not sure if it is red or lights, but it works with the red truck.

OP
OP
BHunted

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Shame you can't get it in a SCAB. Only drawback for me. Removing the FX4 and sport appearance packages seem to only make it about $2500 more than a Crew truck with both those options. Not a bad value except no SCAB option.
Don’t believe they remove them. Most are standard on the Tremor If that’s what ya meant. Try build one if you haven’t and let me know if that’s what you meant. On the build page, skip over some of the steps and just select the Tremor package first. Then go back and see what is standard and if you need to add something. You can change bed size too I think.

I really love the look. I saved the estimate as a pdf but don’t think you can share/post them there.

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Don’t believe they remove them. Most are standard on the Tremor If that’s what ya meant. Try build one if you haven’t and let me know if that’s what you meant. On the build page, skip over some of the steps and just select the Tremor package first. Then go back and see what is standard and if you need to add something. You can change bed size too I think.

I really love the look. I saved the estimate as a pdf but don’t think you can share/post them there.
They are included in a slightly modified form in the Tremor pkg is what I meant and not available in a SCAB. Good value at 2k ish more, but still only with a 5' bed.

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Looks great, do not know why some don't like the red in the grill - I love it! Adds a little something. :)
I built this with several ford performance enhancements and other embellishments. Right under $50k retail with all of the mods. But paying invoice less rebates and getting price match of Levittown Ford on parts so is far cheaper than the nearly $50k.

Adding tufskinz red insert lettering to front grill and tailgate to tie into the red nostril trim and tremor badge on truck.

vehicle.png

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I built this with several ford performance enhancements and other embellishments. Right under $50k retail with all of the mods. But paying invoice less rebates and getting price match of Levittown Ford on parts so is far cheaper than the nearly $50k.

Adding tufskinz red insert lettering to front grill and tailgate to tie into the red nostril trim and tremor badge on truck.

vehicle.png
Looks great!

landiscarrier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat, Focus ST
Occupation
Sales
Looks awesome! 50K is a lot of money for a mid-size truck!

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
Looks awesome! 50K is a lot of money for a mid-size truck!
Why would the size of the truck matter? Should an entry level Lotus Evija cost less than $25k because it's smaller than a ranger XL?

landiscarrier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat, Focus ST
Occupation
Sales
Why would the size of the truck matter? Should an entry level Lotus Evija cost less than $25k because it's smaller than a ranger XL?
Ok, VAMike. You should go do some comparison on apples and oranges.

landiscarrier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat, Focus ST
Occupation
Sales
So, no answer?
I'm not going to have a ridiculous argument with someone who clearly doesn't understand relative terms....again your comparison is apples and oranges....my point (what you have a hard time comprehending) is "I feel" that $50,000.00 is a lot of money for a mid size truck. I never said you have to agree with me.

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not going to have a ridiculous argument with someone who clearly doesn't understand relative terms....again your comparison is apples and oranges....my point (what you have a hard time comprehending) is "I feel" that $50,000.00 is a lot of money for a mid size truck. I never said you have to agree with me.
50k is stupid for any pickup.

Go build a Bronco. I was north of 60k which is assisnine as well.

The STX Special is rather interesting though. If I were in the market, that would be my choice.
Sponsored