First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
And we dont care that you dont know how to drive a manual. ;)
"We"? We who? You speak for the board now, or just the voice of your mom's basement?

You sign up here April 20 make a single post about buying wheels.

A year later your second post is : And this right here is why I rarely come on here. Been on forums my whole life but this one is a new kind of boring and pointless. Smh bitching about air in tires is a thread on here??? Really? Wooow

Essentially every post since explaining why you don't come on here, is more of your bitching or trolling. If you truly want to be part of a discussion, learn how to communicate like an adult or see my previous reply and Fuck off.

Last edited:

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Almost bought a Bronco sport yesterday. We had our Edge serviced and my wife saw one in the parking lot that someone owned, so she thought she'd like to have one. I called a lot of dealers and no one had one we could even test drive, let alone buy. That was disappointing.

Even so, she wanted out of the Edge...and we came home last night with a Honda CR-V...first Honda we've ever owned. Pray for us... ;)
Based on what we've just learned from a couple posts... Sounds like your wife's more than just a bit impulsive...

The Honda will likely be the best car you've ever owned.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Based on what we've just learned from a couple posts... Sounds like your wife's more than just a bit impulsive...
That's not impulsive, that's insane.

I researched about 9 months before buying my Ranger, long for me.

Research time was short, however, when I bought my FiST. About 3 weeks, but I was pressed to replace a vehicle totalled by a tractor trailer turning right out of the left lane.

Most of my new vehicle purchases require about 2 months of heavy research.

I don't understand the whole "brought car in for service, ended up buying new car" thing. And I would suspect car salesmen and sales managers begin salivating hearing stories like that.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
Fuck was one of those slimy guys. Always started the night out as a stand up guy, but shortly after made a mess everywhere and ended up slumped over in the corner.

Often we called his brother Piss to come pick him up. Piss off was less socially offensive, but still salty in his own right. They had a sister Buzz off, she was really annoying and a half brother by marriage, Step off.

Okay, not really a story. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
Fuck was one of those slimy guys. Always started the night out as a stand up guy, but shortly after made a mess everywhere and ended up slumped over in the corner.

Often we called his brother Piss to come pick him up. Piss off was less socially offensive, but still salty in his own right. They had a sister Buzz off, she was really annoying and a half brother by marriage, Step off.

Okay, not really a story. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Where did Jack fall on the family tree?

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger
"We"? We who? You speak for the board now, or just the voice of your mom's basement?

You sign up here April 20 make a single post about buying wheels.

A year later your second post is : And this right here is why I rarely come on here. Been on forums my whole life but this one is a new kind of boring and pointless. Smh bitching about air in tires is a thread on here??? Really? Wooow

Essentially every post since explaining why you don't come on here, is more of your bitching or trolling. If you truly want to be part of a discussion, learn how to communicate like an adult or see my previous reply and Fuck off.
Look at you all investigator mode,ill fuck off when i see fit.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
That's not impulsive, that's insane.

I researched about 9 months before buying my Ranger, long for me.

Research time was short, however, when I bought my FiST. About 3 weeks, but I was pressed to replace a vehicle totalled by a tractor trailer turning right out of the left lane.

Most of my new vehicle purchases require about 2 months of heavy research.

I don't understand the whole "brought car in for service, ended up buying new car" thing. And I would suspect car salesmen and sales managers begin salivating hearing stories like that.
The problem with posting things in the forums is none of us knows what we don't know about a situation. Let me clear this up a bit...

We did not trade the Edge at a Ford dealer, so there were no salivating salesmen present.

My wife is a Registered Nurse of 28 years and far from insane. She does, however, suffer from strong opinions about things and has recently expressed a desire to have a more fuel efficient vehicle to drive since recent events have changed her daily driving from 6 miles to 50 miles. It all happened just as I said...she saw a Bronco Sport she liked and decided that would be the day she would start looking for a new car.

The beauty of our situation is we live in such a way that we can afford to do things like this as we see fit and suffer no financial harm.

It would never occur to me to say something about a member of your family or what you've done as you have found it necessary to do here. This was disappointing.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
The problem with posting things in the forums is none of us knows what we don't know about a situation. Let me clear this up a bit...

We did not trade the Edge at a Ford dealer, so there were no salivating salesmen present.

My wife is a Registered Nurse of 28 years and far from insane. She does, however, suffer from strong opinions about things and has recently expressed a desire to have a more fuel efficient vehicle to drive since recent events have changed her daily driving from 6 miles to 50 miles. It all happened just as I said...she saw a Bronco Sport she liked and decided that would be the day she would start looking for a new car.

The beauty of our situation is we live in such a way that we can afford to do things like this as we see fit and suffer no financial harm.

It would never occur to me to say something about a member of your family or what you've done as you have found it necessary to do here. This was disappointing.
Calm down champ.

I was using the word insane in the colloquial manner, not a clinical one.

I was simply pointing out the difference in mentality is all. I'm sure we fall on the far ends of the spectrum with most lying in the middle somewhere.

Again, no offense meant, sorry you took it that way.
Sponsored

Last edited: