Bridgestone Dueler H/T 685 issues

zanger09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Shadow Black
Is it just me or do the Bridgestone H/T that are stock not very good. By not very good I mean they ride rough (bumpy/vibrations)regardless of psi and don’t seem to track straight very well. I’ve had them balanced and had alignment and no help. I only have 2,500 miles on my truck but am really considering switching to Michelin LTX. Has anyone swapped these out and had positive results?
Sponsored

Hardy12000

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XL STX 4x4 (Iconic Silver)
When I swapped to the Nitto Ridgegrappler 265/70/17, I instantly noticed a much better ride

Peter949

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
They just suck. Switching mine around 30K or around end of the year when Costco have $150 off on a set of Michelin Defenders again.

GitRDone

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT
Occupation
Real estate management
I am also a huge fan of the Michelins and had them on my last 2 trucks. I planned on swapping out these Bridgestones also but they are actually quite good, smooth and quiet at 3500 miles, but if that changes I will edit my response.

Mustangman02232

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 ranger
I have had Firestone destination AT on several vehicles, I just got home from putting 255/75r17 on my truck and replacing the factory bridge stones and I honestly didn’t realize how shitty the Bridgestone actually rode until I left the tire shop

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
Is it just me or do the Bridgestone H/T that are stock not very good. By not very good I mean they ride rough (bumpy/vibrations)regardless of psi and don’t seem to track straight very well. I’ve had them balanced and had alignment and no help. I only have 2,500 miles on my truck but am really considering switching to Michelin LTX. Has anyone swapped these out and had positive results?
No it’s not just you, I hate these tires but not ready to take them off just yet. I got 23000 and as mentioned 30k-35k?? and waiting for a Michelin sale or if there’s a comparable match.
Sponsored