Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
For anyone curious, I got a picture of his intake handy work before I took it in

PXL_20201122_000623530.jpg
Them turbine stucktion should keep the lint filter in place...yeehawww...
Sponsored

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Thats not gonna be how it worked, the heard will hold it there. DUH :rolleyes:

I hope no one takes these comments serious ;)

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
Settle down whitey whiteskins. Someone might call you the R word. :LOL:
LOL...I have recently noticed you can get called the "R" word just for disagreeing with an idea. I am very moderate in my politics with a lean toward the right. (You can own all the guns and smoke all the weed you want) I am all about bringing folks together with common ground. Don't mistake that for surrender....NOT!
So an observation about our current state of affairs in the US....especially as it pertains to this new "cancel culture" BS.....So these folks have no compass. They have no foundation. They only have social hierarchy as their mission. They fill their day with "tweets" that fill them up inside....lmao. They don't even realize their method of madness will eat them up too....lol. Without GOD, COUNTRY, and FAMILY it's all emptiness! So don't fret.....this too will pass. ;)

Here is my new mantra......"Patriots Will Prevail"

This has been a public service announcement.....please return to your regular scheduled craziness!

HBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Ooh that sounds like fun! I'm sure launch controlling is in no way hard on the rear diff and contributed in no way to it being burnt up by the previous owner. ?

Seriously though it sounds like fun ?

Sidenote: what's up with OP's F$#k'n Ranger?
lol it's not easy but the car had 12K miles on it. It became a pretty common issue in early MY15 cars (which was mine) that the rear diff wasn't filled with enough fluid from the factory. So low fluid, hot gears, and boom. They opened it up and said the diff looked like a glitter factory lol

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
LOL...I have recently noticed you can get called the "R" word just for disagreeing with an idea. I am very moderate in my politics with a lean toward the right. (You can own all the guns and smoke all the weed you want) I am all about bringing folks together with common ground. Don't mistake that for surrender....NOT!
So an observation about our current state of affairs in the US....especially as it pertains to this new "cancel culture" BS.....So these folks have no compass. They have no foundation. They only have social hierarchy as their mission. They fill their day with "tweets" that fill them up inside....lmao. They don't even realize their method of madness will eat them up too....lol. Without GOD, COUNTRY, and FAMILY it's all emptiness! So don't fret.....this too will pass. ;)

Here is my new mantra......"Patriots Will Prevail"

This has been a public service announcement.....please return to your regular scheduled craziness!
I think I sense a bit of microaggression here. :LOL:

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase