Aux switch accessories

Tre_77

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Just wondering if anyone has actually installed a light bar or accessory yet... Looking for pictures and ideas
Sponsored

Madesicc88

First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Electrician
I have installed some Baja Designs Squadron ditch lights on mine. Getting to the factory upfitter wiring was way better than the 1st gen Raptor I used to have.

AZ Tremor

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor Lariat
I have installed some Baja Designs Squadron ditch lights on mine. Getting to the factory upfitter wiring was way better than the 1st gen Raptor I used to have.
Can you share some pics?

AZ Tremor

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor Lariat
Anything specific you're looking for?
Finished product and wiring connections?
first time truck owner and trying to figure out what accessories to install for the Aux switches.
thinking ditch lights and light bars.

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military

Bludrok

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ranger5g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
I just installed my ditch lights tonight. Right now, I am only using 2 switches. One for the ditch lights, and 1 for the underbody lighting. I will be adding a 42" lightbar in my bumper once the bumper gets here, as well as some amber cube lights for fog lights. I may add 1 more light bar on my roof, but not sure about that.

After seeing these ditch lights, Im probably going to put some on the rear of the truck as well.

If I end up putting a laser jammer on the truck, it will be hooked to the last switch. That way I can shut it off after veryifying my speed. I probably wont go that route though.

Synyster06Gates

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I posted a thread a while back after wiring some pods to it.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/wired-up-some-ditch-lights-to-my-upfitter-switches.13049/

This weekend I added a couple more pods and a small light bar on my bed rack. So now I have my ditch lights, two side pods facing straight out from my bed rack, and a 12" light bar facing straight back. The two rear pods and light bar are wired together and going to switch two (15a) and the front ditch lights run separately to switch three (10a)
Sponsored