First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Schwab
Where are all the AZ Ranger owners at? Didn’t check if a thread already exists, but It’d be cool to share pics, mods, feedback, advice etc. with some fellow Arizonians close by, heck maybe even meet up for a whiskey or two, and talk about how much we love this truck ?
Sponsored

SilverSlugger

First Name
Wally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Baking
Where are all the AZ Ranger owners at? Didn’t check if a thread already exists, but It’d be cool to share pics, mods, feedback, advice etc. with some fellow Arizonians close by, heck maybe even meet up for a whiskey or two, and talk about how much we love this truck ?

I'm up in Flagstaff! I've been doing some awesome offroading on forest road 231.

OP
OP
JSauce

JSauce

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Schwab
I'm up in Flagstaff! I've been doing some awesome offroading on forest road 231.
Phoenix here, like many of us here though, my wife and I drive up to flag a few times a year, for the snow and of course to escape this heat about to take us over haha!

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
In a strange reverse trend, most left for California, Oregon and Washington, followed closely by Massachusetts and Delaware. Main gripe becoming too much like New York??:crazy:

(but don't tell Dave (@AzScorpion ) :p)

j/k you BTW

OP
OP
JSauce

JSauce

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Schwab
In a strange reverse trend, most left for California, Oregon and Washington, followed closely by Massachusetts and Delaware. Main gripe becoming too much like New York??:crazy:

(but don't tell Dave (@AzScorpion ) :p)
We have also been getting a lot of Californians due to the tremendously lower property cost here. Everyone is welcome ?, this thread included.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
N. PHX here...
No off-raoding. Strictly a daily driver/pavement princess truck.
I admit doing the mall-crawl to Home Depot when necessary, and hauling the occasional piece of furniture I find at a good deal.
Bought in late 2019, and so far really am enjoying my truck.

SilverSlugger

First Name
Wally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Baking
Phoenix here, like many of us here though, my wife and I drive up to flag a few times a year, for the snow and of course to escape this heat about to take us over haha!
Nice! I've been visiting Pheonix often lately. I was in 85 degrees last Sunday and went skiing the next day up at Snowbowl. Can't beat it!

OP
OP
JSauce

JSauce

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Schwab
N. PHX here...
No off-raoding. Strictly a daily driver/pavement princess truck.
I admit doing the mall-crawl to Home Depot when necessary, and hauling the occasional piece of furniture I find at a good deal.
Bought in late 2019, and so far really am enjoying my truck.
We may be neighbors! 43rd Ave and Bell, and the use of my truck is more or less identical to yours. Got mine used, also a 2019 XLT 2wd, in early January, only put about 2k miles on it at the 25k mark now. So far it’s leveled 2.5 inches, catback exhaust MBRP, Livernois performance tune, sprayed in bed liner, and got the raptor grille coming tomorrow! I say I’m nearly finished but we all know how that goes ?

OP
OP
JSauce

JSauce

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Schwab
Nice! I've been visiting Pheonix often lately. I was in 85 degrees last Sunday and went skiing the next day up at Snowbowl. Can't beat it!
Very cool that just about 2 hrs away and such a drastic climate change! I’m sure we will be up on your side this summer, always like to hike, then go in to town for a cold beer and some good food before heading back to the desert.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
We may be neighbors! 43rd Ave and Bell, and the use of my truck is more or less identical to yours. Got mine used, also a 2019 XLT 2wd, in early January, only put about 2k miles on it at the 25k mark now. So far it’s leveled 2.5 inches, catback exhaust MBRP, Livernois performance tune, sprayed in bed liner, and got the raptor grille coming tomorrow! I say I’m nearly finished but we all know how that goes ?
I've not gone nearly that far in mods, just some random little things up to this point. Maybe when some of the other stuff starts to wear off I'll venture a little more into mods. For now, I'm quite comfortable.

I'm way north of you, but used to live at 45th Ave and Union Hills, so I know your neighborhood a little :) We're up off the I-17 and Carefree Hwy now.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase

Oh man, you are just scratching the surface here. Chris and Dave (and some others) will help push, er, motivate you to do some more mods, while myself :angel: may suggest a few things..ehhhmmm. ;)

I didn't see tailgate damper as one of the necessary mods in your good lineup there. Dave has a secret code he'll get you, as soon as he checks in here!! (eh eh eh).

I have almost the same setup as yours, except I just leveled mine @.75, have a MBRP exhuast and Livernois tune (91 Oct). Won't be doing the Raptor grill, but am doing the Mountains2Metal (.com) lower grill insert on the way. Already figured how I will do some "visual enhancement" work on it before mounting.

This is definitely (not going to be ) my last mod probably!!:idea:

OP
OP
JSauce

JSauce

First Name
Jeromy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Schwab
I've not gone nearly that far in mods, just some random little things up to this point. Maybe when some of the other stuff starts to wear off I'll venture a little more into mods. For now, I'm quite comfortable.

I'm way north of you, but used to live at 45th Ave and Union Hills, so I know your neighborhood a little :) We're up off the I-17 and Carefree Hwy now.
Ya, I hear ya. I honestly think once I’ve got the grille on and maybe some rokblokz mud flaps (purely for show) ? I’ll be done. I know exactly where that’s at, my folks live near 99th Ave and Happy Valley but I know the exit for carefree on the 17.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We're heading up that way the end of July. We usually go to Flag to get out of the heat and explore from there. I'll have to check out FR 231 while we're there.
Sponsored