First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Emergency Communications Dispatcher
Has anyone installed the ARB Summit Rear Bumper and kept the OEM towbar setup on their Ranger? If so, what OEM parts were utilized in the install? I don't have the factory towbar on my truck but I would like to purchase the parts needed to install them with the ARB rear bumper. I know some parts on the OEM list are cosmetic, I just want what is required to install on the new bumper. I understand I can buy an aftermarket hitch, most likely for considerably less money, but I want the lower profile that the factory towbar provides. Thanks!
Sponsored

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Has anyone installed the ARB Summit Rear Bumper and kept the OEM towbar setup on their Ranger? If so, what OEM parts were utilized in the install? I don't have the factory towbar on my truck but I would like to purchase the parts needed to install them with the ARB rear bumper. I know some parts on the OEM list are cosmetic, I just want what is required to install on the new bumper. I understand I can buy an aftermarket hitch, most likely for considerably less money, but I want the lower profile that the factory towbar provides. Thanks!
I dont know who has done the install yet but my best suggestion is contact ARB and get the instructions from them. That is your best bet

OP
OP
NedKelly

NedKelly

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Emergency Communications Dispatcher
I dont know who has done the install yet but my best suggestion is contact ARB and get the instructions from them. That is your best bet
I have emailed them twice and have had no response from them.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
I have emailed them twice and have had no response from them.
Then perhaps the next step is to call them and get ahold of the technical team. Once you do that they will have no problems sending you the instructions
Sponsored