Anyone hit the magic 100k mileage yet?

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Hi Steve,

In fact he has a Trustee. He has a page in our Revocable Trust that directs the trustee to write a $500 check, tape it to his shell and made arrangements for him to be placed in the Tuson Desert Museum's Tortoise adoption program...This ensures he will be in good hands in the future. The Desert Museum will inspect and insure the family is suitable.

Note...it is not uncommon for a Desert Tortoise to have 3 or 4 or more custodians during their 100+ years on this planet. They predate the dinosaurs by a Million years.....

Best,
Phil
The museum is a great place to visit and learn. Don't really think people know how much wildlife call the southwest deserts home.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The museum is a great place to visit and learn. Don't really think people know how much wildlife call the southwest deserts home.
It still amazes me anything can live out there. With the extreme temps and lack of rain you'd think everything would die. Although this summer we're finally having a very active monsoon season and there's been a ton of rain which is well needed.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
$4 gas prices slowed me down...I'm still at 93K...

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
It still amazes me anything can live out there. With the extreme temps and lack of rain you'd think everything would die. Although this summer we're finally having a very active monsoon season and there's been a ton of rain which is well needed.
Yeah it's pretty cool. I hiked saguaro east before and you stop after a while you start seeing all the small critters out and about.

DT444T

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport 4x4 Lariat - Saber
Occupation
I'm fly. I'm pilot.
75,000 and going strong.

1 sway bar end link
1 catalytic converter
rear brakes done at like 60,000
oil changes every 10k (full synthetic)
eats 87 and likes it
Also literally 20,000 miles of towing in the last year alone.
Update: Early October 2021 I spun a rod bearing at 78,000 miles coming down a mountain. Sold the truck to a buddy for what I owed and he put a new motor in it. Ford wanted a bout $10,000 to put in a new motor. I was going to do it myself but my buddy floated me a deal that worked for both of us.

Truly sad to see it gone, but my PowerBoost F150 is better in EVERY way, except that it's a behemoth. Still fits in my garage, though.

signal-2022-08-13-05-45-16-259.jpg

sandog

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Crew Cab Hot Pepper
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
When I bought my '19 a year and half ago, it had 19K on it. I "retired" last November and have been putting on the miles going to Moab, north rim of the Grand Canyon, hanging out on the Mogollon Rim in the warm months and gold prospecting and exploring around Oatman and Quartzsite in the winter.
Now that things cost almost double, I've gone back to work part time and haven't been doing as many road trips.

The truck now has 42K on it. I had the battery go out at 2 years and the dealer replaced it under warranty, that has been the only issue.
I had planned on servicing the transmission at 50k, but might do it sooner. I've had a couple shifts where the trans shuddered a bit. Could be getting low on fluid.
Getting the aftermarket pan with drain and the dipstick kit might be worth it while I'm doing it.

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
Update: Early October 2021 I spun a rod bearing at 78,000 miles coming down a mountain. Sold the truck to a buddy for what I owed and he put a new motor in it. Ford wanted a bout $10,000 to put in a new motor. I was going to do it myself but my buddy floated me a deal that worked for both of us.

Truly sad to see it gone, but my PowerBoost F150 is better in EVERY way, except that it's a behemoth. Still fits in my garage, though.

signal-2022-08-13-05-45-16-259.jpg
Wow, sorry to hear that one. Glad you like your 150 though.

Any idea why it happened?

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Getting close...need to put a sticky note on my dash so I don't miss the milestone...98,534 miles and counting...will I be the first here?

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
91K trouble-free miles....I'm on my 3rd set of tires but same brake pads as day 1.....

I put performance plugs in at about 30K....will replace at 100K.

She runs as good or actually better than when I bought her.....it's the tune I tell ya! :sunglasses:

Bought mine 2/2020.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
91K trouble-free miles....I'm on my 3rd set of tires but same brake pads as day 1.....

I put performance plugs in at about 30K....will replace at 100K.

She runs as good or actually better than when I bought her.....it's the tune I tell ya! :sunglasses:

Bought mine 2/2020.
You brake like me...I'm still on the original set...but you turn harder lol...I'm on my second set of tire...
Sponsored