First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave I saw a Ranger in cyber orange at the dealer last week. Boy if there is orange in there you could fool me. Looked yellow to me. Grant it was sunny outside but geeeesh. Not my cup of tea that's for sure :facepalm:
Greg I saw one too and I feel the same, just way to yellow for my taste. I guess calling it "school bus yellow" wouldn't have gone over to well though. ?
Sponsored

SemperVee

First Name
Dar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 LARIAT. 2019 Ranger XLT Traded in.
Vehicle Showcase
Have been anxiously reading all about it and watching YouTubes but since we have a new Ranger and have no idea when we could get one - we just came home with a 2020 Track Ready stick shift HPP Mustang for my SO. That makes 7 late model FORD vehicles in the family now. LOL

2020 HPP.png

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Have been anxiously reading all about it and watching YouTubes but since we have a new Ranger and have no idea when we could get one - we just came home with a 2020 Track Ready stick shift HPP Mustang for my SO. That makes 7 late model FORD vehicles in the family now. LOL

2020 HPP.png

Sweet looking Mustang! Once the Bronco is out for a couple years I'm sure they will be discounted and have good rebates. Then you can add another family member to the stable. ?

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
r1ch999999

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I really want to see the Bronco and drive one, then I'll decide what I'll do. If I'm not thrilled with the deals or the vehicle overall I'll keep the Ranger, maybe level it and add a tune.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I really want to see the Bronco and drive one, then I'll decide what I'll do. If I'm not thrilled with the deals or the vehicle overall I'll keep the Ranger, maybe level it and add a tune.
Rich, the dealers should be getting their "mannequins" starting in June. Each dealer will get one (some two) which they can't sell but only use for test drives and display. I don't think you'll see any deals or rebates on one until at least the '23 models seeing as the first two years ('21 & most of '22) will go to reservation holders.

OP
OP
r1ch999999

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Rich, the dealers should be getting their "mannequins" starting in June. Each dealer will get one (some two) which they can't sell but only use for test drives and display. I don't think you'll see any deals or rebates on one until at least the '23 models seeing as the first two years ('21 & most of '22) will go to reservation holders.
I might put in a reservation on one this weekend, even if I have to wait a year, that's fine with me.

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
Funny because everyone thinks those are the new Bronco but they're the Bronco Sports which are nothing but a glorified Ford Escape. lol The big Bronco goes into production on May 3 and customers should start getting theirs sometime in June.
I saw a Bronco sport at the dealer today while I was wandering around while waiting for some service. My wife was along and she thought it was cute. It was very cheap and only had a 1.5 liter engine. Clearly a smallish economy vehicle, but it will serve a purpose for those who want the Bronco style in something not so big and brutish.

Dave1899

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercrew Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Retired Living the Life
Drove a Bronco sport while my Ranger was in the shop...not impressed!

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 / 2017 Escape SE FWD
Drove a Bronco sport while my Ranger was in the shop...not impressed!
Wife and I are very happy with our ‘17 Escape, (1.5 SE FWD) and am looking for another 5 years or so with it but. IF we were going to get rid of that, the Bronco Sport would be an ideal replacement.
We both like ‘em from what we’ve seen. Even in a base model it would be overkill (but awesome!) as of now. Maybe upon retirement in about 12 years ?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I might put in a reservation on one this weekend, even if I have to wait a year, that's fine with me.
You can just put in a reservation on any model and always change things up until your VIN is pulled. Good thing because I'm still not 100% sure what I'm building yet. lol

Dave1899

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Living the Life
Wife and I are very happy with our ‘17 Escape, (1.5 SE FWD) and am looking for another 5 years or so with it but. IF we were going to get rid of that, the Bronco Sport would be an ideal replacement.
We both like ‘em from what we’ve seen. Even in a base model it would be overkill (but awesome!) as of now. Maybe upon retirement in about 12 years ?
I'm sure some will like it but it doesn't stack up to the ride and performance of my Ranger.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Another good video shows two different Bronco test drives. First one is the 2.7, 10A loaded with accessories and the 12" screen. The second (which I think is a much better test drive) is a bare bones Badlands with zero options 2.3 and a manual. If you want to skip to this one it starts at the 24:00 mark.

The sounds gets better after a minute or so.

Dave1899

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Living the Life
Another good video shows two different Bronco test drives. First one is the 2.7, 10A loaded with accessories and the 12" screen. The second (which I think is a much better test drive) is a bare bones Badlands with zero options 2.3 and a manual. If you want to skip to this one it starts at the 24:00 mark.

The sounds gets better after a minute or so.

Now those Broncos are something I'd love to have, must not watch any more videos.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Now those Broncos are something I'd love to have, must not watch any more videos.
I have one on order and was considering the Base model with the Sasquatch package. After watching these videos and talking with Jim @wanted33 I'm back up to the Badlands model with the high package and $9,400 lighter in the bank account. :crying: Just be aware that this site will cost you money one way or another.;)