First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'm only getting a Bronco if I can get a manual, otherwise I'll stick with the Ranger.
Manual will be a MY22 so you should be able to get exactly what you want next year. You should put in your order (if you already haven't) now and barring any delays you'd still get it later in '22.
Sponsored

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
You're right and most likely I will move back up to the BL. It was my initial favorite and over the years I've always end up regretting not going with my first instinct. The Base SAS will do everything I need it to do and more but I really don't "need" those 35's and like the way the BL sits with the 33's. Besides the BL has everything already there suspension and gearing wise that SAS has except the tires and wheels and IIRC 1/4" spacer? I really want those Bilstein shocks! Thanks for the encouragement Jim and helping me spend more money! ?
I'll always be there for ya bud. :)

OP
OP
r1ch999999

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Manual will be a MY22 so you should be able to get exactly what you want next year. You should put in your order (if you already haven't) now and barring any delays you'd still get it later in '22.
I'm scared Dave

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I don't even have one yet
Darn how'd that slip by me. Seems like I still have some work to do on here. lol ?

I think all the dealers are going to get "mannequin" Broncos late this spring. They won't be for sale but you'll be able to test drive them.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
So glad I gave up on the Bronco and bought a Ranger instead.

If I already had my Ranger and was in the market like you guys I'd be fine with the waits, and the push backs, and the let downs.

But I was driving myself nuts.

Now I'm just doing so a different way. Planning upgrades, mods, and purchases.

Bronco will still come one day probably. But now I can sit back and wait patiently.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So glad I gave up on the Bronco and bought a Ranger instead.

If I already had my Ranger and was in the market like you guys I'd be fine with the waits, and the push backs, and the let downs.

But I was driving myself nuts.

Now I'm just doing so a different way. Planning upgrades, mods, and purchases.

Bronco will still come one day probably. But now I can sit back and wait patiently.
I agree Doug if I didn't already have my ranger I don't think I could sit back and wait patiently. Some of this is beyond Fords control with Covid and a lot is to blame on them too. While no one likes delays I'm glad they didn't just rush the Bronco out and have a disaster like they did with the Expedition. I'd rather wait hoping they got it right than have multiple recalls which still could happen. With a proven drivetrain and all the testing they've done I think this should be a smooth roll out without a lot of hiccups. ?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I agree Doug if I didn't already have my ranger I don't think I could sit back and wait patiently. Some of this is beyond Fords control with Covid and a lot is to blame on them too. While no one likes delays I'm glad they didn't just rush the Bronco out and have a disaster like they did with the Expedition. I'd rather wait hoping they got it right than have multiple recalls which still could happen. With a proven drivetrain and all the testing they've done I think this should be a smooth roll out without a lot of hiccups. ?
Yep, a rush job will do nobody any good. Ford or the customers. There's plenty of blame to go around but I'm confident in the end it'll be great.

I wouldn't worry about first year issues. All major systems are proven to work, might be some minor integration issues, or top leakage, but shouldn't be a big deal.

Happy to just have a side eye on the Bronco rollercoaster. But y'all have fun in that first car. I'll sneak on after the line dies down a bit.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Have a ranger tremor and 4dr bronco fe on order. Excited about both.
Wow, I'm exited for you! Be sure to post with your impressions and comparisons, which will help a lot of members going forward!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Good video form KOH showing the Bronco features like trial turn assist and the sway bar disconnect in use. Every time I see that nice clear 12" screen keeps pushing me closer and closer to the Badlands with the High package.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Good video form KOH showing the Bronco features like trial turn assist and the sway bar disconnect in use. Every time I see that nice clear 12" screen keeps pushing me closer and closer to the Badlands with the High package.

@AzScorpion Ya see Dave, I told you that you should just go with the BL. I really didn't think the 12" screen mattered to me until I watched this video. And that 360 degree camera, dayum that's the bee's knees. I mean, when you go off roading into the Starbucks parking lot just think of how easy it will be to get between those yoga momma's fighting to get their mocha latte fix on the way to the gym. Go big, or go home bud. You're gonna wish you did. :wink: :wink:

I've already got you to spend your money to buy the Bronco itself.:bow: I may as well get you to spend more for what you actually want. I don't want you to be disappointed brother.:dance:

Last edited:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Ya see, I told you that you should just go with the BL. I really didn't think the 12" screen mattered to me until I watched this video. And that 360 degree camera, dayum that's the bee's knees. Go big, or go home bud. You're gonna wish you did. :wink: :wink:

I've already got you to spend your money to buy the Bronco itself.:bow: I may as well get you to spend more for what you actually want. I don't want you to be disappointed brother.:dance:
This video really shows the different camera views and the clarity if that 12" screen. The overhead view is so cool but the straight on view while going up step hills is going to be a huge bonus. The driver really takes his time to explain all the GOAT modes and how they work. Darn these last two KOH videos just cost me another $9K! But you're right Jim I would probably regret NOT getting the BL as it was my first choice all along.

BTW I already have a separate Badlands savings fund going...thanks to you! ?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
This video really shows the different camera views and the clarity if that 12" screen. The overhead view is so cool but the straight on view while going up step hills is going to be a huge bonus. The driver really takes his time to explain all the GOAT modes and how they work. Darn these last two KOH videos just cost me another $9K! But you're right Jim I would probably regret NOT getting the BL as it was my first choice all along.

BTW I already have a separate Badlands savings fund going...thanks to you! ?
It's so much easier for me to spend other peoples money my friend. I'm there for ya.....:like:
Sponsored

Last edited: