First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
It's so much easier for me to spend other peoples money my friend. I'm there for ya.....:like:
Yeah it's funny how easy that is. lol

I just had my gf watch the video and now she's saying "get the BL with that nice big screen". Between the two of you I'll be broke and living in the darn thing! :facepalm: ;)
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Some pics from the auto show. They had a 4 door Bronco with apparently every option you can put on it, Area 51, a 2 door black, and a sport cactus gray.
iphone 173.jpg
iphone 138.jpg
iphone 142.jpg
iphone 032.jpg
iphone 088.jpg
iphone 068.jpg
iphone 064.jpg
iphone 016.jpg
iphone 012.jpg
iphone 011.jpg
I'm really loving the Area51 more and more and can't wait to see it on a full size Bronco. They had the Black one at the off road show here back n December. Local dealer that was sponsoring the show had it in their showroom and we got to get inside it and check it out. Those marine grade vinyl seats are really nice, I like them a lot more than my leather in my Lariat.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I'm really loving the Area51 more and more and can't wait to see it on a full size Bronco. They had the Black one at the off road show here back n December. Local dealer that was sponsoring the show had it in their showroom and we got to get inside it and check it out. Those marine grade vinyl seats are really nice, I like them a lot more than my leather in my Lariat.
The more I see the Area51 color the more I like it myself. It like a Chameleon depending on the sun.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The more I see the Area51 color the more I like it myself. It like a Chameleon depending on the sun.
The CG pictures didn't do it any justice but the pictures from KOH is what really impressed me with this color. I just know if I get it I'll be nervous about scratching it all up and my OCD will have me cleaning like I do my Ranger. That's why I keep diverting back to white as it hides the scratches more and not so noticeable when it's dirty. :)

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
The CG pictures didn't do it any justice but the pictures from KOH is what really impressed me with this color. I just know if I get it I'll be nervous about scratching it all up and my OCD will have me cleaning like I do my Ranger. That's why I keep diverting back to white as it hides the scratches more and not so noticeable when it's dirty. :)
I can't blame you Dave, and I understand. If the Cactus Gray is like the Sting Gray on my Jeep it will be one of the easiest colors on the Bronco. The Sting Gray just doesn't show dirt unless it muddy. If I didn't want to change colors I would consider the Cactus Gray. But it's really hard to beat white, and it looks so dang good on the Bronco with all the black accents. Oh, and I promise I won't say anything about O.J. if you pick white. :bandit:

BTW, the OCD is strong in me also. I just spent an hour just touching up the Jeep. I mean, I had too, it got caught in the rain the other day. :)

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO

Cpt.Hawaiian

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 STX 4x4 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Manager
They have the Bronco Sport at my local dealership for display only not impressed at all it looks like a smaller explorer only thing I liked was the interior design and the display. But they have something called goat mode ( the same as 4h 4L ) but all and all nothing special about the Sport need to see the bigger one.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Old used up LEO
They have the Bronco Sport at my local dealership for display only not impressed at all it looks like a smaller explorer only thing I liked was the interior design and the display. But they have something called goat mode ( the same as 4h 4L ) but all and all nothing special about the Sport need to see the bigger one.
The Sport is designed around the Escape platform. I'm guessing it's gonna fit right into the Yoga Mommies world. It can go offroad in the right conditions, but most will only offraod into a Starbucks parking lot. Those GOAT modes a pretty cool in the Big Bronco from what I saw on the King of Hammers videos. They're all computer controlled settings for all the stuff involved while playing in the dirt, etc.

kirby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX5
Occupation
Sysadmin
I did, then a ranger. Ranger is 100% better. Of course it was some 4dr Bronco at 30k. I was really saddened.

GitRDone

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT
Occupation
Real estate management
Yes there were a few on my local dealers lot. Maybe just me but the Broncos look cooler in photos than in person. Probably didn't help that everything on the lot was covered in pollen, it must be spring.

Reactions: Doc

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Yes there were a few on my local dealers lot. Maybe just me but the Broncos look cooler in photos than in person. Probably didn't help that everything on the lot was covered in pollen, it must be spring.
Those were not Broncos as they haven't even been in production yet. They were the puny bronco sport. The bronco looks better in person than in the pics and is gonna be a cool vehicle. The sport is not near as good looking.

Reactions: Doc

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Funny because everyone thinks those are the new Bronco but they're the Bronco Sports which are nothing but a glorified Ford Escape. lol The big Bronco goes into production on May 3 and customers should start getting theirs sometime in June.

Bronco Sport

Bronco Sport.jpg

Bronco

Ford Bronco.jpg

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Funny because everyone thinks those are the new Bronco but they're the Bronco Sports which are nothing but a glorified Ford Escape. lol The big Bronco goes into production on May 3 and customers should start getting theirs sometime in June.

Bronco Sport

Bronco Sport.jpg

Bronco

Ford Bronco.jpg
Dave I saw a Ranger in cyber orange at the dealer last week. Boy if there is orange in there you could fool me. Looked yellow to me. Grant it was sunny outside but geeeesh. Not my cup of tea that's for sure :facepalm:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
i must....have....this......
Yeah they're going to be fun! Here's a walk around video but you might want to turn your speakers down some. I don't care for the soft top myself.

I can't remember if I posted this one but this one shows off some of the accessories/features

Sponsored