First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
You the man Jim!! I thought I had bookmarked it when I saw it but I guess I never did. So going off this savings of $3,249 off invoice my BL would come out to $45,026.00. Just what I was hoping for. :rockon:
The Bronco "Gods" smile upon you my friend.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
So I think I finally found my ideal Bronco build. ?

HENNESSEY VELOCIRAPTOR V8 BRONCO

VelociRaptor-V8-Bronco-min.jpeg

Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) will be taking the new Ford Bronco to the next level when it goes into production next year: The VelociRaptor V8 Bronco. It will be powered by a supercharged 5.0 liter Ford V8 engine producing 750 hp and mated to a Ford 10-speed automatic transmission. HPE estimates that the increased power and performance will lower the vehicle’s 0-60 mph time to just 4.5 seconds. Other upgrades include custom hood with scoop, larger wheels and tires, upgraded suspension system, custom Hennessey leather interior, VelociRaptor V8 racing livery graphics, upgraded stainless steel exhaust and more.

Although this might be a problem. ?

Production will be limited to a total of 24 units for the 2021 model year. The VelociRaptor V8 Bronco is available in both 2-door and 4-door configurations and comes with a 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty from Hennessey. The complete cost including the new Bronco is $225,000 plus vehicle shipping costs. The VelociRaptor V8 Bronco can be ordered directly from Hennessey or through authorized Hennessey / Ford dealers.
http://hennesseyperformance.com/veh...letter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=10282020

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
What do we have here? ?

Livernois Motorsports.jpg

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
What did your girlfriend say when you asked to order one?:angel:
A Hennessy? lol I'm having trouble trying to convince her she needs a regular Bronco never mind a $225K one. ?

• Haha
Reactions: FoD

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
just watched the reveal video on youtube....this damn thing has me thinking mebbe my wife doesn't need her Honda Civic anymore...a 2 door...with the 2.3 EB like in my truck...with those factory rock sliders and the other doodads...

YEARS ago I had me a 1992 Eddie Bauer...and I loved it...it was a monster...but this looks like a very nice sweet spot that falls between what the old Toyota FJ40 could have been and what the Jeep's could be.
I had an Eddie Bauer 1990 blue and tan Bronco. It was a beast. Made a custom console upholstered it to match hid the 10 disc changer inside. Had a sealed sub in front, four 32 oz cup holders. 2 three ways speakers above the back window, plus 4 2 ways in the sides. Had it 17 years, bought it with 17k traded it with 42k. Only 10mpg ? 351 Windsor.

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
I moonlight on the bronco forum, have seen some of the ranger crew there also, haven’t brought myself to register an account. Anyway, a base 2dr with the 2.7 is really a great value and if they leased well I wouldn’t mind one as a companion to my ranger.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I moonlight on the bronco forum, have seen some of the ranger crew there also, haven’t brought myself to register an account. Anyway, a base 2dr with the 2.7 is really a great value and if they leased well I wouldn’t mind one as a companion to my ranger.
The base really is a good deal even with the Sasquatch package. I have an account over there but don't really care for that forum. It's not as bad as Tacoma World but it's close.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do until I can see and drive one. Also still not sure if I'll keep my Ranger for my DD or the Bronco. I'm torn between the Badlands and the Black Diamond and have pretty much narrowed the rest out.

Last edited:

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
The base really is a good deal even with the Sasquatch package. I have an account over there but don't really care for that forum. It's not as bad as Tacoma World but it's close.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do until I cans and drive one. Also still not sure if I'll keep my Ranger for my DD or the Bronco. I'm torn between the Badlands and the Black Diamond and have pretty much narrowed the rest out.
At least we share the same opinion on that forum. I find it highly unreadable at times due to some of the content.

I actually like black diamond a lot. I think it looks sharp with the black Steelies. I get information overload with all the trims options and combos though. I feel like if the auto transmission on the base was cheaper than 1595 it would be an even better deal to just get the 2.3 over the 2.7 but on the base it’s only 1895 for the combo (as of now).

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
At least we share the same opinion on that forum. I find it highly unreadable at times due to some of the content.

I actually like black diamond a lot. I think it looks sharp with the black Steelies. I get information overload with all the trims options and combos though. I feel like if the auto transmission on the base was cheaper than 1595 it would be an even better deal to just get the 2.3 over the 2.7 but on the base it’s only 1895 for the combo (as of now).

That's how it is on the BD too. When I was playing with the build I added the 2.7 and the 10 spd auto was included for only $300 more. Someone posted the reason why (I can't remember now) and it looks to be right. I don't care for the steel wheels or the ones they have for $995. There are so many aftermarket ones that are close to that price I'll probably go that route if I end up with the BD.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Gunna be tough I imagine :LOL:

1604785718193.png

KnightRanger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2016 Harley FLSS,
Vehicle Showcase
I pre-ordered Badlands and Wildtrak...
(I guess I have to pick one...lol)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Bronco to Appear at International Off-Road & UTV Expo in Arizona on December 4-6.

I just ordered our VIP tickets for
Saturday to see the Bronco in person. I called Sanderson Ford to see if this as going to be the concept models or the production ones and they confirmed the production models. Anyone local looking to go you can get tickets here.

http://offroadutvexpo.com

AZ Bronco Reveal.jpg

Screenshot 2020-11-12 at 12.15.10 PM.png
Sponsored