First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
The only thing I would like off the Lariat would be headlights. Other than that, the XLT is perfect.
Sponsored

Dahveed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4 / 2020 Ford Edge ST-Line
Occupation
Pharmacy Consultant
The only thing I would like off the Lariat would be headlights. Other than that, the XLT is perfect.
Yep. I did exactly that. Swapped in Lariat headlights and third brake light to go all LED.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Yep. I did exactly that. Swapped in Lariat headlights and third brake light to go all LED.
I would have gone the other way, Much prefer the conventional lights, (tail lights included) one of the things I like about my STX.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
I am enjoying my new to me 2019 Ranger Lariat. I like everything about it except for the shiny dashboard. The glare is very annoying to me. Has anyone found a solution? I’ve thought about using rubberized adhesive backed material similar to Talon Grips.
This really bothered me. The glare off the center drivers side vent is the worst, its beyond glare in my opinion. I experimented with some extra pieces of tint our local tint/wrap/ceramic coat guy gave me. I thought it was coming in from drivers window but it actually seems to be coming in from the top at least 6-8" of the windshield. My eyes are very sensitive to brightness. I have the best and most extensive coatings on my sunglasses and believe me neither anti-reflective or polarized glasses do anything close to blocking or even lessening it. The XL or maybe XLT can't remember, maybe both, have flat black bezels that may help once installed. A lot of the carbon fiber color and other vinyl often tend to be really glossy too. I think the flat black bezels with a tint on upper windshield would be about all you could do. Not just our trucks :)

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Or get dash pieces from a junk yard from an XL or XLT as only the Lariat had the glossy finish on the dash.
The bezel above the glove box, around the Sync screen and on the steering wheel are a matt metallic black on my Lariat.

Dahveed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4 / 2020 Ford Edge ST-Line
Occupation
Pharmacy Consultant
The bezel above the glove box, around the Sync screen and on the steering wheel are a matt metallic black on my Lariat.
Did they do something different for the Tremor? Most Lariats have the same metallic grey, but super high gloss. Whereas my XLT is the same color but a matte finish.

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Did they do something different for the Tremor? Most Lariats have the same metallic grey, but super high gloss. Whereas my XLT is the same color but a matte finish.
Must have since my Lariat has the Tremor package. It also has Miko Suede inserts on the leather seats.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Last edited:

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
I went with a black DashTex DashDesigns I like the DashTex as the material seems to fit the Ranger. Fit has been great, doesn't move around at all. Has held up well and hasn't gotten dirty.

passengerdc.jpg
Dang, I shouldn't of clicked to see this post. I would have never, ever thought I'd want a dash cover, but that one looks really nice!
Sponsored