2019 Ford Ranger Rendered with F-150 Cues

Administrator

Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Here is a new rendering of the next generation 2019 Ford Ranger with a splash of F-150 melded to the front end.

From Motor1: "The fresh new face of the F-150 is adapted to the smaller dimensions of the Ranger and, dare we say, it perfectly suits the global vehicle."

2019-ford-ranger-rendering.jpg

What do you think of the changes? Yay or nay?
Sponsored

YellowBee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I like it. It looks tougher without being a clone of the F150. Definitely improved over the international Ranger.

Smoke92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Limited 6.2L
Looks good, id be happy if it turns out looking like that.

Vesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: Taurus / Sold: F150 King Ranch
I'd lose the chrome but other than that the shape is ok with me. Still hoping it looks more aggressive.

blksn8k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Sport Trac
The grille looks more like the Expedition than the F-series. I like the shape of the body. It looks more like a truck and less like the Colorado than the current global Ranger.

Ford guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach 1...1995 Mustang Cobra...1948 Ford F-1 pick-up
Occupation
retired
Here is a new rendering of the next generation 2019 Ford Ranger with a splash of F-150 melded to the front end.

From Motor1: "The fresh new face of the F-150 is adapted to the smaller dimensions of the Ranger and, dare we say, it perfectly suits the global vehicle."

2019-ford-ranger-rendering.jpg

What do you think of the changes? Yay or nay?
It's a soccer mom look. Good look for a mini-van.

JorgeG

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking...
I typically prefer red over orange but it has a nice way of capturing and highlighting the angles and curves of the truck. Something in this color would likely cost extra though. I don't see many Ford cars/trucks around here in orange unless they are custom paint jobs.

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver Mustang GT
I typically prefer red over orange but it has a nice way of capturing and highlighting the angles and curves of the truck. Something in this color would likely cost extra though. I don't see many Ford cars/trucks around here in orange unless they are custom paint jobs.
I'm a black or silver truck kind of guy but the orange isn't half bad. I wonder what colors they will actually stock them in when they are released. I know some trucks only come in a handful of basic options.

JorgeG

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking...
I'm a black or silver truck kind of guy but the orange isn't half bad. I wonder what colors they will actually stock them in when they are released. I know some trucks only come in a handful of basic options.
I am sure they will have some colors that are available in certain areas that aren't standard ones (black, white, red, burgundy, etc.) but we will have to wait and see. I haven't seen anything on this yet. Hopefully, we get some news on the trucks soon.

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver Mustang GT
I am sure they will have some colors that are available in certain areas that aren't standard ones (black, white, red, burgundy, etc.) but we will have to wait and see. I haven't seen anything on this yet. Hopefully, we get some news on the trucks soon.
The typical blue for Ford will be there too. I am hoping we see the blue jeans metallic color. I think of all the dark shades, that is likely my favorite one.

They did it for the 2018 F-150 Lariats:
image-1.jpg

FordBlueHeart

First Name
Torr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F250 King Ranch 6.0l
Occupation
Collision Repair Estimator
The typical blue for Ford will be there too. I am hoping we see the blue jeans metallic color. I think of all the dark shades, that is likely my favorite one.

image-1.jpg
I would like the Blue Jeans as well. It doesn't look like it's an option though. All of the colors have been shown on Ford's website for months.

JorgeG

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking...

image-1.jpg
That color right there should be their standard blue! It is light enough to be attractive but dark enough to get a full look at all the detailing of the body. I was doing a bit of research and in 1969, they offered WAY more colors for their trucks that weren't so typical today.
8d484c378e1f2a82934fdcecf1fec10c.jpg

I would actually like to see them bring back some of these shades myself. The blue jeans is a mix of American blue and Marlin blue.
Sponsored