2WD Level Kits?

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Nice! That kit looks similar to the RC 2.5 inch level kit I ordered. May just hope for the best and attempt it. Even though RC says this 4WD kit will not work.
Cool. Ordered that one as well. Will compare and either give one to my father who also purchased a ranger or return if that RC doesn’t look like it’ll work..

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Eibach Pro Lift shocks install without the springs, ...2.25" front. Back is exactly one inch higher after install.

Front from centercap=23" from floor 38"
Rear from centercap =24" from floor 39"

Perfect numbers for me/ No need to go taller. As a bonus, the ride is better. fewer jolts over road hazards. More "planted" Less body roll.

My only recommendation is don't buy tires before you install the Shocks. I would have gone with a larger more aggressive-looking tire, but I'm keeping the Michelins.... for now..
M
EibCH LEVEL.jpg

Last edited:

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Eibach Pro Lift shocks install without the springs, ...2.25" front. Back is exactly one inch higher after install.

Front from centercap=23" from floor 38"
Rear from centercap =24" from floor 39"

Perfect numbers for me/ No need to go taller. As a bonus, the ride is better. fewer jolts over road hazards. More "planted" Less body roll.

My only recommendation is don't buy tires before you install the Shocks. I would have gone with a larger more aggressive-looking tire, but I'm keeping the Michelins.... for now..
M
EibCH LEVEL.jpg
Tom did you put a block in the rear or did the shocks lift the rear 1 inch

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Tom did you put a block in the rear or did the shocks lift the rear 1 inch
No I didn't Bret, The rears are 1" higher than the fronts (after the install). Exactly what I wanted. A slight rake will help when flushing out the bed on level grounds.

IF you go with the Eibach springs you will have to block the rear as they are 3" high in the front which would lower the back needing a block for a 1" level that you get when installing the Eibachs at 2.25

Good luck. This has been the best mod I have done so far relating to aesthetics.

Daniel h Keener

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger
Do you like the ride? Looks pretty level as apposed to keeping a slight rake for ride quality. How’s the ride?
Can you send me a link to a rough country leveling kit for the 2019 ford ranger 2wd sport my truck is exactly like yours and I can not find one anywhere

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Can you send me a link to a rough country leveling kit for the 2019 ford ranger 2wd sport my truck is exactly like yours and I can not find one anywhere
That’s because rough country only makes a 2.5in. @Fordrangerlifts.com is who you want to contact for a true 3inch level kit. Everything has been perfect with mine.