First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Aircraft Interior installer/Finisher
Would anyone be interested in a ready lift 3” leveling kit ? I have one I never got around to installing and just got the loaded strut assembly I’m going to install instead
Sponsored

BigRedDog

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
CPA
Does anyone have measurements from either the ground or the center of the hub to the bottom of the front and rear fender for a stock FX4?

Recently purchased a 2020 Lariat FX4 that has some sort of either leveling kit or lift kit. Currently front and rear are measuring around 37.5" from ground to bottom of fender with stock Dynapro tires.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Does anyone have measurements from either the ground or the center of the hub to the bottom of the front and rear fender for a stock FX4?

Recently purchased a 2020 Lariat FX4 that has some sort of either leveling kit or lift kit. Currently front and rear are measuring around 37.5" from ground to bottom of fender with stock Dynapro tires.
I have the stock wheels and tires. On the rear, I have Fox shocks. I just measured it at 37 3/4. I have Eibach coilovers on the front that are set at one inch. Front now measures 37. Based on your measurements, I would guess the front has been leveled.