2WD Level Kits?

FlRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Ready lift or Rough country leveling kit? Which is better?
Sponsored

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I went with RC 2.5" and love it!

gO81xPi.jpg

Hambone437

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Ranger Lariat 4x4 Magnetic Gray / 2020 Explorer Limited RWD Magnetic Gray
Vehicle Showcase
I went with RC 2.5" and love it!

gO81xPi.jpg
Nice!! I ordered the RC 2.5ā€ from Panda Motorworks last night with a discount. The results shown on your truck is exactly what Iā€™m looking for. How was the install? Any issues with the install or problems with getting it aligned?

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Nice!! I ordered the RC 2.5ā€ from Panda Motorworks last night with a discount. The results shown on your truck is exactly what Iā€™m looking for. How was the install? Any issues with the install or problems with getting it aligned?
Ford service did my install and alignment. Everything is perfect.

TKDMasterV

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew XLT - Sport
Vehicle Showcase
3" Ford Ranger Lifts by Woolworth Racing on mine too. Installed myself, local modshop , Trinity Motorsports, did the alignment. I adjusted my head lights down a little. Parked ut at the back edge if my garage, drew a line on the wall and went down about 3.5 to 4 inches. Seems good, nobody has flashed me yet.

20190825_161859.jpg

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
You donā€™t know how discombobulated I am trying to figure out which 2.5 inches level kit suitable for a 2WD 2019 Ford ranger. Emailed Rough Country themselves who said it was NOT compatible. I didnā€™t understand. Many people said it was, other said itā€™s not. Including arc themselves. I ordered the part but confused on what to do. I just want to do it right and get it done. Iā€™m just wanting an in stone answer. You are the second or third person I was able to come across that has actually done it and says it works. It still puzzling why they would say it will not work..and it does. Not sure what to think of that.

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
You donā€™t know how discombobulated I am trying to figure out which 2.5 inches level kit suitable for a 2WD 2019 Ford ranger. Emailed Rough Country themselves who said it was NOT compatible. I didnā€™t understand. Many people said it was, other said itā€™s not. Including arc themselves. I ordered the part but confused on what to do. I just want to do it right and get it done. Iā€™m just wanting an in stone answer. You are the second or third person I was able to come across that has actually done it and says it works. It still puzzling why they would say it will not work..and it does. Not sure what to think of that.
The part comes in at the end of the week. Excited if it works but hesitant and bummed the division with if itā€™s compatible or not. Like to be more certain than not.

JoJo

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
2" Maxtrac strut spacer level. The kit was like $71 on Black Friday. Truck feels the same. My profile pic shows how it looked stock.

3919F750-7226-4BE3-8CBD-4366CEB12018.jpeg
Nice! That kit looks similar to the RC 2.5 inch level kit I ordered. May just hope for the best and attempt it. Even though RC says this 4WD kit will not work.
Sponsored