First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX4 Splash
Occupation
Retired - Air Cargo Industry
some one thats good with photo shop needs to put a talk bubble on that guy in the shadowy dramatic photo saying : damn. where that tow truck...
or
Damn The charge stations broke...
1679785853251.png

- or -

1679786159880.png

MrBirdman330

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XL STX Special Edition
Occupation
Letter Carrier
Lifetime warranty my bottom end, never seen an auto manufacturer that couldn't/refuse to admit they may mess up every once in a while building a car until I bought a Toyota.

FusedLogic

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX4 Splash
Occupation
Retired - Air Cargo Industry
makes me almost wish I had Tacoma world access to share this
We'll see if the search engines pick it up after crawling ranger5g.com. I'll have to search for "2024 Tacoma Teaser" tomorrow.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I stand 5'10, I sat in a Taco once for less than 10 seconds and got right out, it felt like I was sitting on the floor of the cab and had no room.
same! i looked at the a couple years ago based on the reputation for "quality" i wedged my flab ass in the taco and it was like my butt on the floor head on the roof and knees pushed up. not cool at all. toyota is still making the taco for short hobbits and anorexics after all this time.

MrBirdman330

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XL STX Special Edition
Occupation
Letter Carrier
same! i looked at the a couple years ago based on the reputation for "quality" i wedged my flab ass in the taco and it was like my butt on the floor head on the roof and knees pushed up. not cool at all. toyota is still making the taco for short hobbits and anorexics after all this time.
Best description for the interior of the Taco yet!

Danny RN

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired Army/Registered Nurse.
I had a 2012 Taco TRD Off Road. I am 6'3 and I instantly thought "this cab is weird", but "Toyota" right? Soon I would actually get claustrophobic in it. When I sat I was looking through the top of the windshield where the shading was. When I pull up to stop lights I would have to bend my head down to look up at it. I had two warranty repairs in first 15K miles. it wasn't pure crap or anything , but that cab is just brutal to sit in. Maybe for someone 5'4 it is ok. Engine was reliable. I am so much happier with my Ranger.
Sponsored