Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi Tracy,

It is my hope that both your brother and brother-in-law will be negative and to recover from their health concern... They are going to be in my prayers as I type this.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Thank you so much Phil. I pray you and your wife will remain safe and healthy through this pandemic.
Sponsored

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you so much Phil. I pray you and your wife will remain safe and healthy through this pandemic.
Hi Tracy,

Wife and I are both high risk...She as Sleep apena , age, Athma and COPD, with me with age, athma. Thus we take the situation seriously and are following the CDC guidelines. We monitor our temperature daily and are going through Clorox wipes frequently. We however are going to embark on a get together with our friends using Social Distancing.... Our first during this crisis.

Both Margie and I feel we must do our part to not be part of the problem by getting sick but to be part of the solution.

God Bless you Tracy,

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hi Tracy,

Wife and I are both high risk...She as Sleep apena , age, Athma and COPD, with me with age, athma. Thus we take the situation seriously and are following the CDC guidelines. We monitor our temperature daily and are going through Clorox wipes frequently. We however are going to embark on a get together with our friends using Social Distancing.... Our first during this crisis.

Both Margie and I feel we must do our part to not be part of the problem by getting sick but to be part of the solution.

God Bless you Tracy,

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retired
?

OP
OP
Sashimi_Moto

Sashimi_Moto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 E450 C-Class, 2019 Ranger Lariat 501A FX4
St Louis Fed chair suggests a possible 32.1% unemployment rate. :oops:

An employee in the company I work for just died from it. Meanwhile I expect that if this lasts much past April they will be conducting massive layoffs, probably in the neighborhood of 5k-10k employees. If my son or me get sick and hospitalized at that point the medical bills are going to wipe me out.

I have enough cash reserve to last me for 1 fiscal year and some assets I can readily convert to cash after that for up to another year but if any of you have seen a medical bill without insurance will know that one trip to the ER could wipe that out in one fell swoop. I still have siblings, friends and parents as a last ditch safety net - but they are all susceptible to this scenario as I am.

So I think about that and then realize that about 50% of this country has it worse. Goddamn vaccine can’t come soon enough.

acsnowrider

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RANGER XLT
Occupation
RETIRED FORD ELECTRONIC/DRIVEABILITY TECH
Vehicle Showcase
So What...Just wash your hands when you leave..
Regards
I would have, Doc--But in Arizona, at least at this car wash, there is no outside "water"--just a vac hose, and some standing water buckets, with the scrubber brush! Looked kind of nasty.
Water is very expensive here:fingerscrossed:

i wont fault someone for wearing gloves, thats their choice.
but so many are wearing gloves wrong.
their are a single use, single event disposable item. which means, use it to grab something, then remove it properly and throw it away. wearing it for multiple tasks is a waste of the product as well as a waste of time.
exactly--Single use!!!!

Reactions: Doc

acsnowrider

First Name
JOHN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RANGER XLT
Occupation
RETIRED FORD ELECTRONIC/DRIVEABILITY TECH
Vehicle Showcase
Our Arizona governor, just announced all schools closed till next year, and issued a "stay at home" order, effective at 5pm, tomorrow

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know of anyone on the forum, but eight friends or acquaintances have contracted the illness and one of them, unfortunately, died.
Did they have some health issues? So far, all the deaths I've seen and read about were people with health issues or ones who were very old (or both).

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Did they have some health issues? So far, all the deaths I've seen and read about were people with health issues or ones who were very old (or both).
A couple of them do have some minor issues like asthma. One of the guys is probably the most fit person I know.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.