First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Good video review of the new Ranger Tremor. Still can't believe Ford didn't use push button start in these lower trims. Even the Base Bronco has it. :rolleyes:

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Good video review of the new Ranger Tremor. Still can't believe Ford didn't use push button start in these lower trims. Even the Base Bronco has it. :rolleyes:

I've been watching a bunch of Ranger Tremor reviews, including this one, as I am very interested in this version of the Ranger. It will probably be 2023+ when I buy again, which means it will be Ranger Tremor vs. Range Raptor. After seeing some of the news stories about the folks in Texas who used the PowerBoost generators in their F150s to heat their houses, cook food, and watch T.V. while their Ford-less neighbors were freezing, I am hoping that this will be an option on the next-generation Rangers as well. (The wife is all in on the generator thing, which will make for a smooth transition in any case!) Another option is to go all the way up to an F150, but they are just too big for our lifestyle, not to mention our garage....

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've been watching a bunch of Ranger Tremor reviews, including this one, as I am very interested in this version of the Ranger. It will probably be 2023+ when I buy again, which means it will be Ranger Tremor vs. Range Raptor. After seeing some of the news stories about the folks in Texas who used the PowerBoost generators in their F150s to heat their houses, cook food, and watch T.V. while their Ford-less neighbors were freezing, I am hoping that this will be an option on the next-generation Rangers as well. (The wife is all in on the generator thing, which will make for a smooth transition in any case!) Another option is to go all the way up to an F150, but they are just too big for our lifestyle, not to mention our garage....
I had F150's for my business back east and while they were great when I needed a larger truck I have no need for them either now. It's going to be interesting to see what Ford does in the next Gen Ranger, Tremor and Raptor versions. I think with all the mid size trucks now we're going to see some pretty cool options and I would hope they add the PowerBoost generators to one of those. I never gave them much thought but like you after seeing how handy they were in TX it's a great option to have. I love all this competition now as it makes every manufacturer step up their game. Soon after the Bronco was announced Jeep said well we're coming out with the 392 and now Ford's like good will match you with the Warthog! It's going to be interesting to see what the next few years bring us in the off road market.

deeve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Looking at the window sticker on the Ford website it appears the Tremor package MPG figured are 19/19/19. Thats a decent drop from a non Tremor. The tires and little lift must impact the fuel economy quite a bit, especially on the highway. Not complaining, just surprised it has that much of an effect.

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
Looking at the window sticker on the Ford website it appears the Tremor package MPG figured are 19/19/19. Thats a decent drop from a non Tremor. The tires and little lift must impact the fuel economy quite a bit, especially on the highway. Not complaining, just surprised it has that much of an effect.
I have basically the same wheels, tires, and suspension as the Tremor, and 19 seems about right for city. I average below that but I’m only driving about 5 miles a day stop light to stop light and rarely get above 45mph. I still get 23-24mpg on the highway though.
Sponsored