MARC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER
Vehicle Showcase
This.

I need to do some research and see if they've released a part number to order that yet. Would be way more useful to me than the cubby up there.
Guys, a question about those dash switches. Do I understand correctly that these would draw power from the battery for auxiliary functions, power that would be available (within limits) with the motor on as well as off? Down the line, assuming my next Ranger will have the Tremor trim, I would be interested in adding some super-fog lights and maybe putting an electric cooler in the back to keep drinks cold, just to name a few of the possibilities that immediately come to mind. So both of these could be linked to different switches, and I could use them while driving but also (in the cooler's case) while parked, right? Nothing like coming back to the truck to enjoy a cold one [iced tea, that is] on the tailgate after a long hike.

Advertisement

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, a question about the suspension lift on the Tremor, which I find to be a very interesting offering. Does it level the front (compared to the rear), or lift the whole thing, or a combination of both? How does its suspension upgrades compare with the Ford Performance Level One option, which gives you a two-inch level to the front, but, as far as I can tell, does not lift that back at all? And what would the impact of the leaf pack in the rear be on the ride quality? My impression is that the Tremor suspension upgrades give a slight overall lift and improved damping, which could mean a better ride than the FP package but a lower front end and less clearance. Does this make sense? For my next ride, I am torn between FX4 Sport + Tremor and an FX4 Sport with Level I (or II, but not III). Of course, if a Ranger Raptor comes along in the meantime, all bets are off!

Last edited:

tentspast

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PXIII Ranger Biturbo; 2018 Skoda Octavia RS245; 2010 FG Falcon XR50 Ute
Looks like the aussie market is getting a similar offering with the new FX4 Max, it's got bigger tyres, lifted Fox suspension, different side steps, aux switch pack etc. Really looking forward to it because we don't get an offroad pack here at all unless you jump up to a Raptor
image.imgs.full.high.jpg

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER
Vehicle Showcase

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER
Vehicle Showcase
I am not qualified to answer that.. LOL...
You and me both, pal. But hopefully this exchange will attract the attention of people who know more than we do....

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement