Honestly, it's not worth it IMO?
$4300 for the package.
So, in the end, in my own unprofessional and personal opinion, it's not worth the price tag for what it adds. I'll give them credit that it's neat, but worth it? Debatable.
- You get Sport package bumpers.
- You get special dual-hoop running boards (but aren't you going to want sliders anyways for this kind of package?).
- You don't get the rear tow hooks if you also get a tow package (which means you also don't get 7500lb towing capacity if you get the rear tow hooks).
- You get the FX4 package (TM/TC, rear locker, better tires).
- "deliver 9.7 inches of ground clearance – 0.8 inches more than the base Ranger SuperCrew 4x4 " -- a whopping 0.8" extra...
- "Tremor’s six-switch auxiliary power bank mounted to the dash with rated loads of 25 amps, 15 amps and 10 amps, plus three switches at 5 amps. " -- 3 of the switches being of limited usefulness at only 5A.
- Only available on Mid-XLT and High-Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 models.
- Optional graphics package.
I thought this too initially, but after looking at it, it's not that bad. You get the Sport Package $1,670 (for 2020) and FX4 $1,295 (for 2020). So you are adding the shocks, tires, switches, side steps and rear springs for about $1,400. That's not unbearable. I agree the graphics are, well, not for me. The rear tow hooks are N/A with tow package as someone mentioned and the 6 switch pod should be available eventually for the rest of us. I'll take that as a win! Really wish they would have added a Torsen or E-Locker front. That is my disappointment in all of this.