First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
Wondering if you hit up Ford customer care on Twitter? Other people have done so and gotten good results from that. It can't hurt to try.
Was told to talk with my dealer. They had nothing they could share.
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Ugh - sorry. I hope something breaks free soon for your truck.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
So that was the response I got on Friday 10/16 when I contacted Ford via Twitter; the next day, the website updated from in production and 11/30 dealer ETA with built and shipped. Truck arrived at dealer a week later. I would keep an eye on things.

Grussell

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat 4X4 Screw, 17 Escape Titanium
Occupation
retired fire fighter
So that was the response I got on Friday 10/16 when I contacted Ford via Twitter; the next day, the website updated from in production and 11/30 dealer ETA with built and shipped. Truck arrived at dealer a week later. I would keep an eye on things.
Here is the response from Ford via Twitter -

Thank you for providing that information Gregory. After reviewing my resources, I do see that your vehicle order is currently shipped. Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. For more information regarding your order, please keep in contact with your selling dealership. They will have access to the most up-to-date information and developments regarding your order. You can also stay updated on your Ranger order using the customer order tracking link. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking…
Chris
Ford Service Team

I am willing to bet "Chris" isn't a real person since "Chris" has now responded to my inquiries on three separate communications over the past four or five months.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the response from Ford via Twitter -

Thank you for providing that information Gregory. After reviewing my resources, I do see that your vehicle order is currently shipped. Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. For more information regarding your order, please keep in contact with your selling dealership. They will have access to the most up-to-date information and developments regarding your order. You can also stay updated on your Ranger order using the customer order tracking link. https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking…
Chris
Ford Service Team

I am willing to bet "Chris" isn't a real person since "Chris" has now responded to my inquiries on three separate communications over the past four or five months.
My guy was Todd. At least your truck is out of purgatory at MAP and coming home to you.
Sponsored