First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT Dude
Wow.. Sorry for that.. Usually these seem to be from a brake locking but that pic looks internal.... Never scene one burn down like that.... Glad nobody was hurt.. Scary....
Sponsored

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
yes show us your new ride!

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
This is more my speed….

1644358152376.jpeg
For the first time, this summer I walked out of a motel room after 60 seconds. My girlfriend was shocked. I just couldn’t. Never got my money back. That was probably the best $99.00 I ever lost. Maybe going soft in my old age. I’d rather sleep in my truck than some of these places.

Planning to do some backpacking and tent camping this summer. Actually debating what to buy first - new titanium cookware and utensils, or a bed rack for the truck.
I know what people here would say…

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
For the first time, this summer I walked out of a motel room after 60 seconds. My girlfriend was shocked. I just couldn’t. Never got my money back. That was probably the best $99.00 I ever lost. Maybe going soft in my old age. I’d rather sleep in my truck than some of these places.

Planning to do some backpacking and tent camping this summer. Actually debating what to buy first - new titanium cookware and utensils, or a bed rack for the truck.
I know what people here would say…
Do you recognize that one?

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
Does it spin the odometer up if your towing in neutral?
NO, I just go by both odometers when figuring time to check or change brake pads and do a diff oil change. The Ranger tows very well, lighter than a Jeep or a Bronco.

RickH

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT SCREW, 2017 Escape, 1972 Seagrave
Occupation
911 Dispatcher/Fire Dept Captain
Pretty sure responders forward the report to NHTSA, but they certainly would welcome, maybe request, the victim's account.

Most, but not all, fire departments file their reports, including the results of their investigation, model numbers, serial numbers, VIN, etc, to the National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS). This data is used to help determine recalls and such. I have thirty years in the fire service, and have never sent a vehicle fire report anywhere else. Perhaps NHTSA has access, or once enough data is received to indicate a problem it gets forwarded on.
Sponsored