2.5 Inch Level not Level?

pdbwest

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
The more I drive and look at the truck after my 2.5 RC Level I'm not convinced it's actually "level"

Most of the time when I look at it the front looks slightly higher than the rear which looks super goofy, not the stance I wanted.

What are my options for very slightly lifting the rear (leafs,spacers, blocks etc amateur hour here)...would prefer not to do a suspension swap, I do like the fox kit that is available but another 2k on a truck I'm not 100% sold on makes me a little apprehensive haha:D

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Sponsored

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
is the rough country level adjustable ? some of the aftermarket setups come with struts that have different levels of pre load for the spring. if your have that you could move the seat to a lower setting to bring the front down a bit.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Global market rear springs will lift about â…ť", they give my truck the slightest rake paired with my Fox Level kit.

They are also multi leaf and progressive.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Paul,

I had the RC 2-1/2” Level Kit and my truck seemed a bit nose high. At first, I wasn’t sure if it was simply an illusion brought on by the way the front wheel well is interrupted by the front bumper. Eventually, I chalked it up to my fibreglass topper and roof rack but after I swapped the level kit out for FOX Performance coil over shocks set at 2”, it seems dead level.

I’m not sure what’s more work, swapping out the level kit or raising the ass end. If you raise the back with blocks, 1/2” seems to be all you might need.

If you decide to put new coil overs on, there are high-quality, less expensive options, such as Eibach and Bilstein. Adjusting them to a 2” level might give you the result you’re after.

Best of luck getting it to where you want it. ?

TdotReckless

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT - 2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
2.0 leveled my 2019 ranger and 1 inch on my Tremor left a tiny bit of rake but sets perfectly when I am towing my boat.

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
That’s why I got 1.5” spacers from Truxxx.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I have the RC 2.5 inch level kit on mine and it's never been COMPLETELY level. It's close enough though.....looks great to me is really all that matters. I do get constant compliments on how my Ranger looks so I guess others feel the same.

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
BDS Shackles are made to give 1" lift in the back. Shackles are easy to install.

Icon leaf springs are a good choice too. That's what I used. Works quite well. They are also softer than stock, which I like because the ride is so much better.

Blmpkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ranger
I have the RC 2.5" spacers as well and yeah.. truck looks like it ever so slightly squats. Havnt cared to actually measure.

Burnt Money

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Engineer
I have the RC 2.5in coil overs. Mine looked a touch high but I never measured it. After about 6 months it seemed to settle and look better. Then again I could be used to it now.

TappinKeg

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
I have fox 2.0 and with the 2 inch lift, it's exactly leveled. Although, for some reason now, i think I'm going to add a 1 inch block in the rear . I think it'll look better