Sponsored

Search results

  1. 27k miles CEL for O2 sensor.

    Got a check engine light the other day, and when I ran forscan I found out it's a 02 sensor. This seems way to early for a vehicle with 27k miles on it. I took it to the dealership and they said they would need it for 2 weeks, because of covid-19 restrictions, and we're backed up. I ordered...
  2. Leather interior parts coming apart in xlt

    I have various leather ( fake leather) coming apart in my 2019 XLT. I only have 27k on it. Would warranty do anything about this? Note: my truck was one of the first off the line, as ordered in Sept. '18 and received in Feb. of '19 Center console lid. Parking brake boot.
  3. California Sold: Ranger Crew Cab Door plates

    Brand New, never installed. Still in box. $80 shipped or trade for????
  4. So Cal Trail Run Jan 18th.

    We're doing a trail run on Pilot Rock Trail which is a easy senic trail off the 138 in the San Bernardino mts. Anyone who would like to join us is welcome. This is perfect for a stock truck to have a little fun. We're Meeting at 9AM sharp at the Chevron/McDonald's parking lots off the 15 at the...
  5. California Tailgate Shell

    Tailgate Shell from my Ranger. Was rear-ended, but only slight scratches and dings. Insurance replaced mine. Keep for a spare, or make a coffee table? $1200 new Asking $300 or trade for? LA area
  6. California Factory Receiver Hitch, Tow package

    I have a factory Tow hitch from the factory tow package. Truck was rear ended and insurance replaced it. Only has a slight bent in a non structural place that can be bent back with pliers. You can see the spot in the image on the left side of the step plate. This over $800 from Ford. $250 or...
  7. Ranger Rear Ended :(

    Well I guess it was my turn today. At a full stop and had a GMC Terrain run into the back of me. No screeching brakes, never saw her coming. Driver taillight, bed, tailgate, bumper. Looks like the entire bed shifted, as there is a larger gap on the passenger side now in between the cab and...
  8. Pedal Commander installed....Whoa!

    So I installed a Petal Commander today. If you're not sure what it is, it's basically a little module that plugs in above the gas pedal and alters the electronic signal. Actual installation takes seconds. Complete plug and play. This model works with 2011+ Ford vehicles, so I will be trying...
  9. Truck doing some wacky things...

    I'm at 5000 miles, and truck has been doing some strange stuff. No CEL however. 1. Random loses a gear sometimes. Literally the engine will rev high and then find the gear. Happens around 4th I want to say. 2. Coming out of a driveway, turning right and accelerating there is a grinding in the...
  10. Biggest tires, no lift?

    How much bigger can we go with no lift? Looking at 265/70/17 which are 31.6 vs the stock 265/65/17 which are 30.5. so that only equates to 1/2" difference in diameter approx.
  11. Anyone heading out to TDS?

    Was thinking of doing a day run out to test the Ranger and TDS is this weekend. Curious if anyone else was going to be down there.
  12. 3rd brake light upgrade

    So us XL and XLT guys are stuck with halogen 3rd brake lights and cargo lights. I really want LED's here as they are brighter and last longer. So I have a theroy that I will be the guinea pig on. Ford likes to share parts to save money, so I believe the 3rd brake light housing on the 2019...
  13. Report your MPG

    I thought I should start a thread about what kinda mileage eveyoeve is getting. Include the type of driving you do city/highway %, driving style, gas used, if your using the auto start/stop feature and aprox engine mileage. So I'm on my third tank of gas and tgt mileage has been improving...
  14. I used Trail Control today...in Traffic!

    So stuck in slow rainy LA traffic today, I really wish I could use cruise in traffic, as I have wanted to do for....oh ever since I started driving. But as most of us know cruise doesn't work under 20mph:crying: So today in traffic I decided to try turning on trail control at 10mph on the...
  15. lane keep assist working?

    Not sure if mine is actually working. Could be good thing or a bad thing I guess, since I really have no desire to use it. It turns on and the lane lines are on the cluster and change color. ...but that's it. Is there supposed to be a chime, or vibration in the steering? I would think...
  16. Sun visor loose?

    Not sure if it's just me, but the sun visor on the driver's side is not very tight on the clip. In my first day of driving it's already popped off a few times when folding it down. It's not going to last long at this rate.:frown:
  17. Ford Pass shows Metric?

    My Ford Pass for the Ranger shows everything in metric. How do I change it back to standard? The truck is correct, the app is wrong. Thanks
  18. 2.5" leveling kit on ebay already

    Found this on eBay...who's going to bite?:D Company is out Anaheim, CA, but I didn't see the lift on there main website https://thesuspensionspecialists.com/ Going for $119.95 Lift Leveling Spacers Adjustable from 1/2", 2.5" or 3" https://www.ebay.com/i/223343030705?chn=ps
  19. XLT Mirror turning indicators?

    On the Ford site it said the XLT can come with turning indicators in the mirrors, I think on the 302A package. Yet I have yet to see any with them. Only Lariat's. I'm guessing it didn't make it like the driver A pillar grab handle.:(
  20. Bedliner MIA?

    Has anyone seen the factory Bedliner on the Rangers? I ordered this that comes with 12v plug in the bed, but haven't actually seen it anywhere. Hopefully that's not going to be something that could delay orders.





Top