MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat everything on it but Chrome Package
Vehicle Showcase
One week old. Platinum, FX4, Chrome Package. Added OEM splash guards, low profile flat black vent visors, and Chrome tailgate letters.
ranger19.JPG
Nice where did u get the side window deflectors
Sponsored

Bosox

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4
Nice where did u get the side window deflectors
They are: AVS Low Profile Ventvisor #774070.
Picked them up on E-Bay for about $57 shipped.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
May 16 2019

20190529_113418.jpg
I love that color. Great-looking truck! That’s what I had the hardest time deciding. Finally picked Saber & now just impatiently & excitedly awaiting it’s arrival!:dance:

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
White Platinum really shines and sparkles in the sun....

Johnpenn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2004 Corvette, 2005 Ranger Edge
Occupation
Retired Quality and EHS Manager
My White Platinum FX4 Ranger has the Sport Appearance Package so there is no chrome. I'm looking for tailgate letters that match the Magnetic Gray Trim. Of course, the front bash plate is light gray but that's a long way from the tailgate.

Has anyone with a truck like mine found a close match or a combo that looks good? Photos would be great.

Bdtrims has carbon fiber and Ford has Black Chrome but I haven't seen them with the white and Magnetic combination.

Reactions: Doc

Rock 25

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Hot Pepper Red
My White Platinum FX4 Ranger has the Sport Appearance Package so there is no chrome. I'm looking for tailgate letters that match the Magnetic Gray Trim. Of course, the front bash plate is light gray but that's a long way from the tailgate.

Has anyone with a truck like mine found a close match or a combo that looks good? Photos would be great.

Bdtrims has carbon fiber and Ford has Black Chrome but I haven't seen them with the white and Magnetic combination.
I have the sport package and I used the Charcoal Metallic from TVD decals. On the web site, the color looks pretty dark but on my truck, I think it matches closely to the sport appearance color. They do have a couple of other gray colors also.

20190504_203630 (1).jpg

Johnpenn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2004 Corvette, 2005 Ranger Edge
Occupation
Retired Quality and EHS Manager
I have the sport package and I used the Charcoal Metallic from TVD decals. On the web site, the color looks pretty dark but on my truck, I think it matches closely to the sport appearance color. They do have a couple of other gray colors also.

20190504_203630 (1).jpg
Looks great! Thanks for the photo.

BTW I had a Hot Pepper Red LXT on order when my dealer made me an end of the month deal I couldn't refuse on an in stock Lariat. I think I still really like the Red better.

Last edited:

jhgr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
One week old. Platinum, FX4, Chrome Package. Added OEM splash guards, low profile flat black vent visors, and Chrome tailgate letters.
ranger19.JPG
Got one just like it. You would have to use the key fob to tell yours if they were side by side.

tgRanger

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat, 1988 Mustang GT, 2013 Toyota Highlander Limited
Vehicle Showcase
White Platinum Lariat with FX4 and Black Appearance packages. Windows tinted, WeatherTech side window deflectors, EyeCatcher "Ranger" inserts, BedRug impact liner. Tonneau cover ordered, as well as some bed storage boxes.
Truck look great! I especially like the Bedrug impact mat. I got the spray in too but was going to top it with the XLT mat but now liking yours better and there the same price. :like:
Sponsored