port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
I know these are not everyone's cup o' tea, but back as a youngster driving 70's and 80's trucks-I just have to have side moldings!
Got them from Sportwing.com. Ordered Monday night, they arrived early afternoon Thursday. Instead of Lightning Blue, I got the Metallic Magnetic to match the fender flares. Perfect match.
IMG_1268.JPG
IMG_1267 (2).JPG
I don't know if you still love these but I sure as hell do. I gave Amber a bath today (It's amazing how Sabre doesn't show dirt) and I was so happy with how these mouldings look and have held up. Thanks for the push. She also makes my hovel look better.

v1.jpg
v3.jpg
Sponsored

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man
Sometime in the past week I accidently installed an air pressure removal device on one of my tires. Not a fan of this mod and Ill be going to get it removed soon.

Wouldnt recommend this mod!
9DAA8BEF-792A-475C-A9EE-D7EB9E8D0728.jpeg
I once had a tire in for repair that had one half of a set of needle nose pliers inside the tire through one hole. One half of the handle, one half of the vise. To this day, I still don't know how that could have happened.

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
I once had a tire in for repair that had one half of a set of needle nose pliers inside the tire through one hole. One half of the handle, one half of the vise. To this day, I still don't know how that could have happened.
I had a 1 1/4 in open faced wrench in a tire on my 98 Ranger once. Couldn't believe it when I pulled over.

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Secret agent, man
I had a 1 1/4 in open faced wrench in a tire on my 98 Ranger once. Couldn't believe it when I pulled over.
It's mind boggling when you see some of the things in tires. I worked in a gas station where people brought tires in to be plugged and a few of them... dude, this cannot be repaired. Hammers, screw drivers, eye glasses, etc.

Dhass68

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Brake and Suspension mechanic
Knocked some of the dirt off at the lazy, half-ass wash and then added grey FX4 decals to replace the originals. I left it debadged for a little while, but it just seemed like something should be there.

truck_wash_01.jpg

FX4_grey_decal_01.jpg
Where did you get the decal?

HBird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Finally got around to installing some of the things I've had prior to my truck arriving in June! RL intrusion beams, flares, wheels/tires. Also did the smoked led front markers to blend with the flares, and Diode dynamics SS3 foglight pods in while the bumper was basically hanging off for the intrusion beam install (it looked like it would have been a real pain to do at any other time!!). Not pictured but also BD trims tailgate letters and started some carbon fiber inside with the tiffskinz steering wheel trim. B&I trim kit to come, among other things.
Tires are 295/70r17 on 17x9's with +1mm offset. Suspension is the Eibach Pro-Truck Lift kit +3"/+1" installed by the dealer prior to taking delivery to keep warranty intact. Man, I love how this thing is sitting now! :)

20210801_162523.jpg

20210801_162541.jpg

20210801_162556.jpg
Thos 295s look so good. I was about to order some K02s in that size and now they're sold out with no ETA on re-stock. Looked at Toyo as well, and their re-stock ETA is November :headbang:

SVTPaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2004 SVT Cobra, 2008 Subaru STi
Occupation
Engineer
Thos 295s look so good. I was about to order some K02s in that size and now they're sold out with no ETA on re-stock. Looked at Toyo as well, and their re-stock ETA is November :headbang:
Supply chain issues are still pretty common it seems. I had these (and boxes upon boxes of other things) sitting around for weeks before my truck arrived in fear of everything being backordered. It was between Nitto and Toyo for me. Have you checked Nitto availability? I'm impressed with these tires so far.

IngotTexasRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Knocked some of the dirt off at the lazy, half-ass wash and then added grey FX4 decals to replace the originals. I left it debadged for a little while, but it just seemed like something should be there.

truck_wash_01.jpg

FX4_grey_decal_01.jpg
Love to see another Ranger owner rocking the Vector 6s. I have only seen a few builds around with them but I absolutely love mine so far. Cant recommend them enough for the perfect stance. I seen a set on a Taco which looked sharp as well.

SegFault

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Industrial Sanitation Engineer, Cloud DevOps
Vehicle Showcase
Love to see another Ranger owner rocking the Vector 6s. I have only seen a few builds around with them but I absolutely love mine so far. Cant recommend them enough for the perfect stance. I seen a set on a Taco which looked sharp as well.
I love mine, the hardest thing for me was deciding between black and grey. I got lucky too, the price on the Vector 6s looks like it's jumped over $70 per wheel since I got mine, and that was about a month and half ago.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Fed it the mounting bolt to the intercooler air inlet pipe...somewhere in the twisting, turning folds of metal lives that bolt and I will never see it again until I blow the head gasket, or fill my oil with fuel or polish the damper rod...hmmm :crazy:,

Edit: I mean it's laying in the engine compartment somewhere on top of the engine...?

Last edited:

Rene Michaels

First Name
René
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew 4X2 5' Box Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited: