First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
You live in my neck of the woods. You can take your emblems OEM Auto Art in the Vista area and they’ll paint match them without buying new parts. Having mine done gloss black and cactus gray for $150.
Good idea for sure, except I think I only paid like 25$ total for this. Yours will look really nice with the cactus gray. I just keep spending more and more money on the Ranger so wherever I can penny pinch, I do.
Sponsored

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter
Good idea for sure, except I think I only paid like 25$ total for this. Yours will look really nice with the cactus gray. I just keep spending more and more money on the Ranger so wherever I can penny pinch, I do.
I feel ya there! Did the additions to the bed, the paint, and will add wheel/tires then I’m going to lay low for a bit…or that’s the plan lol

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
Is the black tint spray removeable like plasti dip? I have never used the black tint spray before, I was scared of messing up the spray so I chose something like plasti dip. I am kind of reckless and impatient though at times, so I choose methods easier for my stupidity.
No, it’s not removable. Have to be patient putting it on and in a uniform application. Two light even coats is usually enough. Definitely something to practice before going for the real deal.

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter
No, it’s not removable. Have to be patient putting it on and in a uniform application. Two light even coats is usually enough. Definitely something to practice before going for the real deal.
This is the same stuff you can use on your taillights right?

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
This is the same stuff you can use on your taillights right?
Yes, it works best on chrome though. See through black tint. You can really put it on anything as it is a paint tinted clear coat

Dahveed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4 / 2020 Ford Edge ST-Line
Occupation
Pharmacy Consultant
OP
OP
RARE5.0

RARE5.0

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew Fx4 1988 Mustang Notch 5.0

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
I took both of mine off in April, separated the blue from silver parts, painted flat/gloss black, re-assembled and installed. I was very happy with the look, but being glossy plastics, I wasn't optimistic the paint would last. I noticed some peeling on both front and back already, so that experiment is done.

I'm sure I could redo them, do better prep work and they may last longer, but I don't think it's a permanent fix for my rural driving and off-road truck.

I was in town today and stopped at the dealer, 2021 Ranger black appearance front and rear with camera bezel full kit is $137 CDN. Surprisingly cheaper than I was expecting, they should be here Monday.

Dahveed

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4 / 2020 Ford Edge ST-Line
Occupation
Pharmacy Consultant
I was in town today and stopped at the dealer, 2021 Ranger black appearance front and rear with camera bezel full kit is $137 CDN. Surprisingly cheaper than I was expecting, they should be here Monday.
Did they happen to give you part numbers?

OP
OP
RARE5.0

RARE5.0

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew Fx4 1988 Mustang Notch 5.0
I took both of mine off in April, separated the blue from silver parts, painted flat/gloss black, re-assembled and installed. I was very happy with the look, but being glossy plastics, I wasn't optimistic the paint would last. I noticed some peeling on both front and back already, so that experiment is done.

I'm sure I could redo them, do better prep work and they may last longer, but I don't think it's a permanent fix for my rural driving and off-road truck.

When you get them please post the part numbers

RangerTremor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Assembler
Ok guys! Here is the REAR PN# , took a risk with a black pack truck vin and ordered the 1 part number we all questioned. Please PM me if someone gets front or this ebay guy let's loose about what the PN is for front emblem. I hit him up and got nothing just "Its OEM"

20210624_121558.jpg

RangerTremor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Assembler
Also, send me PN of anyone gets the black rear tailgate trim that goes with rear matching emblem.
Sponsored