Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2017 Ford Explorer XLT
Occupation
Public Safety
Vehicle Showcase
I took mine to the dealership to have the hard folding tonneau, bedliner, and running boards installed and got a loaner Explorer. Got call in afternoon the tonneau is scratched and they would be overnighting a new tonneau. So my new Ranger is spending the night at the dealership.
Sponsored

Rock 25

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Hot Pepper Red
After nearly 6 months I went to the dealer today to get some questions answered (I had emailed and talked on phone but wanted a face to face meeting). The tracker says the truck has been delivered as of a week ago but it's not there yet. The salesman and a higher up assured me they are on this and they feel it will be there any day. I felt they were sincere so we'll see. They are going to give me a very, very, good price on my trade in so I think they are trying to make up for some of my frustration.

While there I saw the color I'm getting (chili pepper red). They had a red truck (xlt) there but not mine (lariat). First time I've seen the color in person and really like it. And also while there, I took a test drive. Think I'm going to really enjoy the truck! Great ride, comfortable, and 10 speaker sound system sounds great! All in all, I haven't felt this positive about the whole process since the day I ordered the truck. Just a little more patience I guess.

djg1958

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln MKX
After nearly 6 months I went to the dealer today to get some questions answered (I had emailed and talked on phone but wanted a face to face meeting). The tracker says the truck has been delivered as of a week ago but it's not there yet. The salesman and a higher up assured me they are on this and they feel it will be there any day. I felt they were sincere so we'll see. They are going to give me a very, very, good price on my trade in so I think they are trying to make up for some of my frustration.

While there I saw the color I'm getting (chili pepper red). They had a red truck (xlt) there but not mine (lariat). First time I've seen the color in person and really like it. And also while there, I took a test drive. Think I'm going to really enjoy the truck! Great ride, comfortable, and 10 speaker sound system sounds great! All in all, I haven't felt this positive about the whole process since the day I ordered the truck. Just a little more patience I guess.
My truck is now 25 days passed the the estimated delivery date of 2/19! Stuck in production since 2/07 for some issue! It is also Chili Pepper Red & a Lariat. There are hardly any of them in dealer stock here in MI! Ordered in Oct. Shouldn't have wait that long when you ordered early! Placed preorder in Sept.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
My truck is now 25 days passed the the estimated delivery date of 2/19! Stuck in production since 2/07 for some issue! It is also Chili Pepper Red & a Lariat. There are hardly any of them in dealer stock here in MI! Ordered in Oct. Shouldn't have wait that long when you ordered early! Placed preorder in Sept.

There's a Lariat FX4 in chilli pepper red at Skelnek Ford in Lk Orion. My dad got his after it got built on 2/15 delivered 2/27. I know there was some issue with the keypad thingy which is why it took so long for his to go from processing to production. He said that his keypad is a stick on one even though it was the factory option. They told him something about a battery that was not replaceable. Maybe they ran out again?

djg1958

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lincoln MKX
There's a Lariat FX4 in chilli pepper red at Skelnek Ford in Lk Orion. My dad got his after it got built on 2/15 delivered 2/27. I know there was some issue with the keypad thingy which is why it took so long for his to go from processing to production. He said that his keypad is a stick on one even though it was the factory option. They told him something about a battery that was not replaceable. Maybe they ran out again?
Thanks! Mine has no key pad. Some other issue maybe spray in bed liner?

Akshon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat FX4 Crew Magnetic
Sitting at a stoplight with a merge just ahead. A lowered gumby green honda with a fart can exhaust came up beside me. He was trying to beat the line. The light turned green and I mashed the pedal. Needless to say he got to stare at R A N G E R for a while.

OP
OP
Roofhopper

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Did just that the other day to a Scion, good times

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
I enjoyed mine going from in production little white dot to in production check 3/14. I think that it may have been born. The little white dot is in Awaiting for shipment. My truck is not enjoying the snow and cold of MI. It needs to get quickly to Tucson. That is just silly for a grown man to be this way.

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Took possession of it today and then went home and picked up my neighbors ( parents :) ) and took them for a 50-mile drive around town and in the country a little. (My Ranger in my driveway and then Dad and Mom's F150 in their driveway next door)

IMG-5809.JPG

IMG-5810.JPG

OP
OP
Roofhopper

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
@MT19RANGER That's a nice lookin color/wheel combo with the tonneau

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
We headed to 100 acre wood rally yesterday to spectate. First time in years we arent running this rally!

Decided to take our Shop Ranger to see how it would handle the muddy flooded roads we would travel on to get the stages.

The ranger handled very well and really shocked some people to see it getting through areas other trucks were struggling at.

I had a absolute blast driving this thing yesterday! Now for the mods to go on!

20190316_103224_033_01.jpg

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
We headed to 100 acre wood rally yesterday to spectate. First time in years we arent running this rally!

Decided to take our Shop Ranger to see how it would handle the muddy flooded roads we would travel on to get the stages.

The ranger handled very well and really shocked some people to see it getting through areas other trucks were struggling at.

I had a absolute blast driving this thing yesterday! Now for the mods to go on!

20190316_103224_033_01.jpg
Awesome!

OP
OP
Roofhopper

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Just finished giving my Ranger a bath as well, it's so purty when it's shiny

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Just a Sunday drive to my Grandma's house ~73 miles away. Showed her my new pickup and took her out to lunch after church.
Sponsored