djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma 4dr Sport Long Bed
Vehicle Showcase
eyecatcher makes nice looking inlays for the Tacoma tailgate lettering I’ve seen on Amazon. I contacted them to see if they were making them for the Ranger. Just an FYI if you are considering that mod. Search Amazon and you will see a bunch of examples.

“Hi David,
Good evening, In short, YES! Congratulations on your new Ranger, Ford did such a nice job on this next generation, good for you. This is a very tricky tailgate, the curvature, camber, and contours are complex, but we will have fantastic fitting and looking EyeCatcher Inlays for your Ranger very soon. I assure you they will be worth the wait, getting it right is at the top of everything we do at EyeCatcher. Looking forward to making your RANGER even more Awesome!

Dennis
EyeCatcher”

240B2D93-CD18-47F8-ACA8-D4F078D5AA6E.jpeg
Sponsored

jcardona1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Toyota 4Runner Trail edition / '04 Nissan Frontier / '96 Toyota Land Cruiser
Why not the OEM lettering thru Ford Accessories?

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered these for my Ranger. Putting the flat black on the dashboard and chrome grill. Putting the gray metallic letters on the tailgate. Lightning Blue exterior.

OP
OP
djrobb

djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma 4dr Sport Long Bed
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered these for my Ranger. Putting the flat black on the dashboard and chrome grill. Putting the gray metallic letters on the tailgate. Lightning Blue exterior.
Nice! Pics when done please

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Pics when done please
The decal inlays will beat the truck. It's due in any day now...lol! Will definitely post pictures when I get them applied. ;)

JohnR

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger sport, 13 f350 platinum,18 300c,89 gmc skoollie bus
Joe, where did you get your letters? Did you put them on yourself? If so, can you put them on wet so that it’s easier? Looks great, I also have a black truck with gray accents and want the gray letters
Sponsored