Jrye22

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
I have ordered and received from TVD they look to be wonderful quality they suggest a wet application I ordered the red for my shadow black truck only issue I can’t put them on yet just had surgery but they give you extra letters to help practice and I believe they will send a new letter or set is you mess up the owner is an awesome guy spent some time talking with him I highly recommend them
Sponsored

Joe Holcomb

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS Durango SRT
Vehicle Showcase
Joe, where did you get your letters? Did you put them on yourself? If so, can you put them on wet so that it’s easier? Looks great, I also have a black truck with gray accents and want the gray letters
Purchased off Ebay. Installed myself. I would consider the installation difficulty a 4 on a 10 scale, with 10 being the most difficult. Just take your time use plenty of water.

Tinsoldieroh

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an'86, a '94, and an '05. Left with wife's jeep until the '19 arrives
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Gentlemen, I put TVD decals shiny black on my Lightning Blue SC at the dealer when I picked it up. (temp needs to be 60-80 and no way in Cleveland right now). You need alcohol, towel and water in spray bottle to put on wet. One inch wide squeegee helps. It took me 20 minutes. Result is posted in the garage photo page of the forum.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The Eye Catcher inlays are much nicer than vinyl. I'll wait for that product. Although they will be tougher to install because unlike vinyl with soap and water you can readjust letters, you get one shot with the Eye Catchers.Assuming they stick on.

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
The Eye Catcher inlays are much nicer than vinyl. I'll wait for that product. Although they will be tougher to install because unlike vinyl with soap and water you can readjust letters, you get one shot with the Eye Catchers.Assuming they stick on.
i'm hoping they'll be the same size as the vinyl I already installed. That way I can put them on over the vinyl as they are perfectly placed already! Otherwise, I'll have to risk it. Had them on my 17 Taco and they looked great!

JohnR

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger sport, 13 f350 platinum,18 300c,89 gmc skoollie bus
Has anyone done the front letters on top of grill. Had 2 explorer sports, they have factory lettering on the hood just above grill an I thought that it looked sharp. Would want something not to flashy, but just like tailgate letters, you can’t really see them if you don’t look close. Thinking I’d like to have both done.

Jon54

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge Ltd
Guys, appreciate you opinions on colors for the Magnetic gray. The logical color is probably the mat black.

chasvs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone done the front letters on top of grill. Had 2 explorer sports, they have factory lettering on the hood just above grill an I thought that it looked sharp. Would want something not to flashy, but just like tailgate letters, you can’t really see them if you don’t look close. Thinking I’d like to have both done.
I have a set ready to install. Will likely do it tomorrow.

OP
OP
djrobb

djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Tacoma 4dr Sport Long Bed
Vehicle Showcase
eyecatcher makes nice looking inlays for the Tacoma tailgate lettering I’ve seen on Amazon. I contacted them to see if they were making them for the Ranger. Just an FYI if you are considering that mod. Search Amazon and you will see a bunch of examples.

“Hi David,
Good evening, In short, YES! Congratulations on your new Ranger, Ford did such a nice job on this next generation, good for you. This is a very tricky tailgate, the curvature, camber, and contours are complex, but we will have fantastic fitting and looking EyeCatcher Inlays for your Ranger very soon. I assure you they will be worth the wait, getting it right is at the top of everything we do at EyeCatcher. Looking forward to making your RANGER even more Awesome!

Dennis
EyeCatcher”

240B2D93-CD18-47F8-ACA8-D4F078D5AA6E.jpeg
I love the TVD decals and the customer service has been excellent. Just following up on this original post though:

“Good afternoon again David,

We got the fit PERFECT!! It looks awesome on the RANGER and will be in stock and ready to go on April 7th, it's worth the wait! You are going to love the look and how easy we made a perfect installation on this very complex tailgate topography. Please let us know after you install EyeCatcher Inlays on your new Ranger! They look SO GOOD!”

OP
OP
djrobb

djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Eyecatcher wrote me and said these will be available within the next 5 days or so off Amazon. They are shipping them to the Amazon Warehouse now.

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Eyecatcher wrote me and said these will be available within the next 5 days or so off Amazon. They are shipping them to the Amazon Warehouse now.
I wish they'd get some photo's and color choices on Amazon.

OP
OP
djrobb

djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I wish they'd get some photo's and color choices on Amazon.
I agree. I think it will be pretty limited but I did just get an email that they are at the Amazon warehouses and should be listsd by end of day Monday 4/15.

OP
OP
djrobb

djrobb

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited: