F150 Raptor parts on a Ranger?

Stockranger

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
So ever since I bought my truck I’ve wondered if the factory F150 Raptor fox shocks would work on a ranger and if they happen to bolt up correctly, what would be the result? Would it lift the truck in the front? How much? Would it ride great or not so great? I have looked and can’t really find anyone with measurements on the bolt pattern for the top of the front strut. I think this would be the main concern. The bottoms of the shocks and the rears are typical bushings that look the same as on the ranger. The overall length is the other variable. I think it would be cool if a guy could buy a F150 raptor setup and pop it on a Ranger.

has anyone else tried this, or own a F150 Raptor we can get some measurements from?

8D279EB3-8446-42DC-B21E-1F87B8E63A46.jpeg

F92219C1-F438-41CF-9B0A-7950A2654569.jpeg
Sponsored

Marshal.

First Name
Marshal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger, 1979 Mazda rx7
After looking at the price of used sets, you’d be better off getting a set of new remote resi king or fox remote resi shocks. Designed for the ranger, and cheaper.

OP
OP
Stockranger

Stockranger

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
After looking at the price of used sets, you’d be better off getting a set of new remote resi king or fox remote resi shocks. Designed for the ranger, and cheaper.

I can get a set of brand new take offs complete front and rear for half what just the front Kings cost. I don’t really want this thread to be about all the other options out there. I want it to be can these parts interchange and what is the result. Thanks for the response.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
I can’t help with the fitment, but my guess would be that they’d be too big and likely a stiffer spring than the lighter Ranger would need.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stockranger

Stockranger

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
I can’t help with the fitment, but my quests would be that they’d be too big and likely a stiffer spring than the lighter Ranger would need.
im not really worried about the spring rate on the front as those can easily be changed.

I’d really just like to know what the lengths are and mount measurements.

Maltese

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX & XLT Ranger
Now, if you could find out if the upper and lower control arms from the f150 raptor fit... We would have a cheap and "easy" long travel set up

Good luck with the measurements and if they fit that could be cool.

OP
OP
Stockranger

Stockranger

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Now, if you could find out if the upper and lower control arms from the f150 raptor fit... We would have a cheap and "easy" long travel set up

Good luck with the measurements and if they fit that could be cool.

Agreed. I may just have to go to to the dealership and start measuring one

AirborneRanger

First Name
Wil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Cobra SCJ, 19 Ranger FX4
Occupation
11B4V
Any luck on fitment? Ive been curious as well as I like to repurpose parts to different vehicles

Washingtonwarrior

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger lariat
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
Wh
im not really worried about the spring rate on the front as those can easily be changed.

I’d really just like to know what the lengths are and mount measurements.
Whats the status ? I just got my hands on a rear set

djsilver

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
If the F150 shocks are set up correctly, they will have too much damping for the lighter Ranger

Superdannyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Appearance Package
I sent in my front coilovers to get new seals and oil back in March and had my brothers stock shocks from a 2015 f150 and tried to put them on for the time being. The 3 studs on top didn't line up.
Sponsored