First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
Probably not. Don't get me wrong it's a great truck and all but Just a little small for a family and then there's the fact that sieve's are better at keeping water out than mine is...
Sponsored

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Probably not. Don't get me wrong it's a great truck and all but Just a little small for a family and then there's the fact that sieve's are better at keeping water out than mine is...
Scab or Screw?

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Recalling my 1981 Chevrolet C10 Custom Deluxe. Windshield leak when new - two attempts to repair under warranty before fixed. Didn't rust out like my '76 C10 but the paint literally peeled off - Chevrolet said it was my fault. I had it repainted out of pocket at 4yo.

Vacuum powered dashpot and connecting thermal switch went out, causing the truck to stall repeatedly when cold - Chevrolet said there was nothing wrong - replaced myself out of pocket, at around the 1 year mark.

One or more dash gauges failed when just out of warranty (1 year, 12k miles?) - replaced myself. Last GM product purchased. Felt like I had a target painted on my back every time I walked into that dealership.

Dealer has changed owners many times since and moved to a new location. Hoping you find what you want.

Trustable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Unfortunately no. On initially delivery rocker pinch weld paint was jacked up almost as if it was just globbed on and there were bubbles coming off, I posted a thread about it as well. Then I have gas getting into the oil, and it reeks and slowly fills up. Ford won’t fix this issue besides wanting me to come back in every 1k miles and pay for an oil change. Dealers have acknowledged this is a problem but refuse to fix because of fords response. Also discovered a crack in the trim around the the rear window on the inside. This small trim piece can simply be unscrewed and then a new piece can be put back on, but the only way ford will fix it is by putting in a whole new rear window (minmum 2 day process w/ no loaner) Then, yesterday, I was washing the car with a 40 degree tip on my pressure washer about 5 feet away and some paint on the body panel between front bumper cover and grill just came right off. Thankfully it’s plastic not metal, but still that’s ridiculous. I could see if I was right up to it washing it, but I 5 feet away pretty much just rinsing it. This will be my last ford and most likely US brand as well. I’m pretty much just waiting for something to come out I like that fits my needs. Definitely need to dump it before warranty ends. I tend to form attachments to my vehicles, so it is really a shame.
Sponsored