Woohoo, we didn't make the list!

Nellieg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger crew cab
Gm definitely outperformed the list. Most of the other makers represented their showroom diversity... Ford and gm have a bunch of variety... Definite bias for Toyota and Honda... As with anything... Not much info on how they made their determination... Paid advertising... Neglected warranty recalls ...

RangerPNW

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Project Manager
It sounds like this list is more or less a popularity contest since it is based on a survey which implies opinions are involved rather than fact...so i'd take this with a grain of salt. Cuz if it was based on facts, i suspect every tesla model would be on the list since those things are built terribly.

LaBalbe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
It would be nice to see a list with tangible metrics, rather than what appears to be lay-peoples opinions; how many of those people actually know the ins-and-outs of the topics they're discussing? The majority of my posts are jokes, not because I'm an amateur comedian, but because I'm aware that I'm new to trucks and have limited mechanical experience, so I only post other stuff on the rare occasion that I've had a relevant experience to share, but not everyone has that level of self-awareness, especially not in today's soap-box social media society where everyone thinks that their opinion is required reading for the world.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
everyone thinks that their opinion is required reading for the world.
it's funny because you posted that on a forum on the interwebs where nobody cares about your opinion :party::party::party::party::party::party:

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
It sounds like this list is more or less a popularity contest since it is based on a survey which implies opinions are involved rather than fact...so i'd take this with a grain of salt. Cuz if it was based on facts, i suspect every tesla model would be on the list since those things are built terribly.
It's Reddit which has enormous amounts of active marketing elements baked in these days. Not to be trusted for this sort of thing.

I abandoned that cesspool years ago.

MountainGoat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
It's Reddit which has enormous amounts of active marketing elements baked in these days. Not to be trusted for this sort of thing.

I abandoned that cesspool years ago.
I cannot stand reddit. What really gets me is my browser using Brave search, if I search for any kind of information the top hits are reddit threads! So I click on them and it's a bunch of stupid asinine comments about "my wife's boyfriend" and stupid anime references when I'm trying to find out how many teeth I should get on my damn circular saw blades. Redditors should all be gassed.

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
Also I see badge engineering not accounted for.... example. I had a 14 Hyundai not listed and it's twin Kia is listed. Said Hyundai said to hell with compression on number 2 at 150kish miles. That is why I am in a Ranger instead of the Maverick I ordered... the sudden screw number 2 thing it did.

Reactions: Doc

Wytchdctr

First Name
Doug P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT
Occupation
Retired Military/HR Manager
General Motors is Crap. More like Bailout Motors immaright? This is my opinion and it's required reading.
I just got rid of both GMs in my driveway. One of them died immediately due to a really stupid electrical setup.

According to internet rules that proves your point.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
General Motors is Crap. More like Bailout Motors immaright? This is my opinion and it's required reading.
government motors... if it was up to me they would have folded up years ago and the assets and all property would have been sold off to pay debt and employees. gm makes me gag just thinking of them. Jeeps not far behind as they did a great job aligning the jeep products with a certain person that i will not name. but he likely dont remember his name so its a wash...
Sponsored