First Name
heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford ranger tremor
Occupation
PA-C
Hi I have a 2021 ford ranger tremor looking for a winch setup without a new number I saw one from shrockworks ultra light front winch
anyone have them ? Or a Better option I haveParkin sensors / adaptive cruise control I was looking for a bull bar with winch ?
thanks Heidi
Sponsored

amick1995

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Trenor
No matter what option you go with you’ll have to relocate the adaptive cruise control sensor. I recommend the caliraisedleds relocation bracket, it works great and is very reasonably priced compared to its competition.
The Shrockworks ultra light looks good, I was convinced I was going with that until I started thinking about if I would ever want a full bumper.

Another option that doesn’t have a bumper is the 589 fab hidden winch mount, which is a very clean look.

I ended up going with an AFN front bumper, which comes with replacement (and very beefy) skid plates, fog lights, and running lights/turn signals. It also has the parking sensor holes. I’m very happy with it.

I’m not sure what Shrockworks current lead time is, but I’d expect to wait a decent amount of time for it. It’s a great looking piece, but does require some trimming of the factory front fascia. I’d recommend thinking about what you want the winch and bumper for, and if you ever think you’ll want a full bumper down the line.

866A17B7-C928-4277-9178-0BF5920E605B.jpeg

gwhalin

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
No matter what option you go with you’ll have to relocate the adaptive cruise control sensor. I recommend the caliraisedleds relocation bracket, it works great and is very reasonably priced compared to its competition.
The Shrockworks ultra light looks good, I was convinced I was going with that until I started thinking about if I would ever want a full bumper.

Another option that doesn’t have a bumper is the 589 fab hidden winch mount, which is a very clean look.

I ended up going with an AFN front bumper, which comes with replacement (and very beefy) skid plates, fog lights, and running lights/turn signals. It also has the parking sensor holes. I’m very happy with it.

I’m not sure what Shrockworks current lead time is, but I’d expect to wait a decent amount of time for it. It’s a great looking piece, but does require some trimming of the factory front fascia. I’d recommend thinking about what you want the winch and bumper for, and if you ever think you’ll want a full bumper down the line.

Is that using OEM recovery points or does it replace them? Also any chance you have a side profile photo?

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tremor, '16 Audi TT, '21 Ducati Hyper, '85 E30
Occupation
Engineer
I like either the Shrockworks ultra light or the Fab 589 kit.

Both look very nice and owners have reported positive feedback here.

OP
OP

heidi58

First Name
heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford ranger tremor
Occupation
PA-C

Thank you for your help and you have my something to think about, i quoted a replacement bumper with extra light I was quoted 6000 dollars stealth fighter with winch and lights a tad to expensive for me.

Aonarch

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Tremor, '16 Audi TT, '21 Ducati Hyper, '85 E30
Occupation
Engineer
Thank you for your help and you have my something to think about, i quoted a replacement bumper with extra light I was quoted 6000 dollars stealth fighter with winch and lights a tad to expensive for me.
SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS?

Run away from that shop.

amick1995

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I didn’t pay anywhere near that for my AFN. I had 4wheel parts install it which was around $1000-1200 plus the $1700 bumper with shipping.

Last edited:

RedRocker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor, 2006 LJ Rubicon, 2013 Ram 3500 dually
Occupation
Retired Machinist/Fabricator
I didn’t pay anywhere near that for my AFN. I installed it myself, but did get a quote at 4wheel parts for install which was around $1000-1200 plus the $1700 bumper with shipping.
Where did you buy your AFN bumper?

RedRocker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor, 2006 LJ Rubicon, 2013 Ram 3500 dually
Occupation
Retired Machinist/Fabricator
I've sent a couple of messages to shrockworks and have yet to get a reply, I guess they don't need any more business.

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I've sent a couple of messages to shrockworks and have yet to get a reply, I guess they don't need any more business.

They are delayed 3 months on production, so there may be some truth to that.

I got mine from Stage 3 as well. I kid you not, I ordered mid day on Thursday and it was at the depot on Friday. If they have it in stock, it ships quick. Reach out to Stage 3 on here and Frank will take care of you.

amick1995

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)