Who has added a Dash Cover?

Sanctus Rimor

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 RMT Ranger
Another example of a Coverking Custom Molded Dash Cover, in Charcoal, in a '20 Lariat. Sixty-four bucks plus $11 shipping, ordered direct from Coverking. Fits every contour precisely.

P1010858.JPG

P1010856.JPG

P1010860.JPG
That dash tray in the first pic...kinda reminds me of when Mt St Helens blew and the layer of ash that covered everything.
Sponsored

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
No there is not Phil. The speakers are the A pillars, in the front doors, and the rear doors. Total of 6.
Mine has the B&O system and it has a the center channel speaker in the dash. I replaced it along with all of my speakers.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I have a theory I thought about after I made my post. My truck has Copilot 360 as well as the FX4 package. Both of those packages Upgrade the standard XL monochrome instrument panel with the XLT full color panel. I think that's the difference. I've had pre collision go off before and my cluster turned bright red and made a very annoying warning beep. I think I'd rather have lights like yours that illuminate on the windshield.
I will have to go double check my 19, it's loaded but I don't recall seeing that on my dash. Mine pre collision warning has gone off a couple of times but it's audible and I've only seen visual warning on the dash in front of me.

thorn726

First Name
thorn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger xl
i have the cheaper covercraft one IMPORTANT: the bit about it being a "pre-collision indicator" .
All the rangers have pre collision of some sort, this "indicator" is only on certain vehicles. I got screwed thinking i had it when i did not. Found a cheap piece of fabric to cover the area but most of us do not need this cut out by the steering wheel. Because i am an idiot i only emailed them to ask for a diagram after i already got the wrong one. i asked but they were not very helpful about fixing their website to help people more easily figure out which one they need. Otherwise the black does help cut down the glare and i got mine to lay flat with only a couple small pieces of velcro. i found it moved around and blocked the vetns if i didnt velcro it.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.