Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Southern California, last 27 years in San Diego. Moving up to Bishop, CA (Eastern Sierras) in a couple weeks.
Hi Folks,

Military brat...born in a suitcase...do not have a home,

best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retied
Sponsored

Dokkenmire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Xlt Sport Supercrew 2wd
My property is surrounded by the Antietam Battlefield. When the leaves are off the trees in winter you can see monuments for Northern soldiers that died defending a hill in my backyard.

CMJT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2017 Subaru Outback
Back home in Waterville, Maine. Spent the last 40 years in Orlando area. Very very happy to be back home in the Great State of Maine. If only it wasn't so liberal..................

Hannah

First Name
phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2029 ranger
Grew up in North West Alabama, guess I'm a Hoosier now. Been indianapolis, IN for about 35 yrs now.

levimac`

First Name
levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger super crew 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retied
Okay, so you were born on a military base in California or Okinawa , Japan ect...
Ashamed to say my state is Oregon, but when I was born in 1947 it wasn't a lefty
commie Dumbocrat state. La Grande is the little town in eastern Oregon where I was born after the war. unlike Blumenthal I did have duty in Vietnam nor like Clinton didn't get a college deferment and spend some time in the soviet union for indoctrination. The Marines marched the hell out of us , and I didn't have bones spurs so they wanted me to serve ect... I now reside in Ontario Oregon for around 20 years. Sorry for those snide political comments everyone.
Happy new year, Phil and everyone else
Hi Folks,

best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retied
1028190843a.jpg

Last edited:

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Born and bred Wisconsinite and Packer fan. Traveled for business and saw a lot of nice places but always loved coming home. No offense Phil, but AZ is too blasted hot in the summer. I know the northern part is better but I'd have to do the reverse snowbird thing. I like the seasons even if one is road construction season also known as orange barrel season.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Born and bred Wisconsinite and Packer fan. Traveled for business and saw a lot of nice places but always loved coming home. No offense Phil, but AZ is too blasted hot in the summer. I know the northern part is better but I'd have to do the reverse snowbird thing. I like the seasons even if one is road construction season also known as orange barrel season.
Hi Lee,

Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon in summer are very nice.... AZ summer...yep. HOT HOT HOt.... Love it! This year we are in Flagstaff for the month of June. Then the summer Monsoons come in at the rains at about 3 pm cool things off for cocktails on the patio and the smell of creosote that fills the air is so refreshing... June...Yikes.... agreed and when we are too old to travel, we will hole up like folks in the North do during the winter. However...we do not have basements....

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ford Motor Co. Retried

daddy let me drive

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 jeep TJ wrangler, 2021 ford ranger FX4 sCrew
Occupation
retired
Still trying to poke around in all the corners here...

Born in, and lived all my life in Orlando. Used to be small town but Disney bought half a county in late 60s. Cool at first. Now just sprawl and diminished quality of life.

Family came from very rural SE Alabama, late 40s. I go back once a year to clean up, mow a couple forgotten cemeteries where my rebel ancestors are resting.

I just retired. Prob will now consider a one-light town.

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
I’m from Fishers, IN. I’d love to take part in a meetup. I’m very active on backpacking and hammock forums but haven’t been active on an automotive forum since I owned my BMW 135i back in 2010.
There is a ranger round up in September at badlands off road park sponsored by another forum. It's not just 5g rangers but I will have mine there. Come on over. TRS 2021 Fall Round Up.

Oh by the way by my name I guess you realize I'm in Tennessee. Great place to live.

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
Still trying to poke around in all the corners here...

Born in, and lived all my life in Orlando. Used to be small town but Disney bought half a county in late 60s. Cool at first. Now just sprawl and diminished quality of life.

Family came from very rural SE Alabama, late 40s. I go back once a year to clean up, mow a couple forgotten cemeteries where my rebel ancestors are resting.

I just retired. Prob will now consider a one-light town.
where ya from in se alabama? my moms people are from the sprawling metro area of cottonwood LOL

Metal Geezer

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX4 Off Road
Vehicle Showcase
Fredericton NB Canada for the past 10 years.
Home of 8 months of winter and 4 months of damn poor sledding. ?
Sponsored