Where are all the aftermarket parts for the new 2019 Ford Ranger?

Schafies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer. 2019 Ford Ranger.
I had a similar cover on my F-150 that I sold to get the Ranger. There were a few times that what I was hauling dictated that the cover be fully opened and covering the rear window. But if the item is that big, it's probably going to cover/block the view out the rear window to some extent. With truck mirrors you normally have good viewing on either side. The blind spot monitor helps too.

The BakFlip cover can be latched down with the last folding panel still down, so unless you need the full bed area up front, it's not up against the window.
Good point in your second paragraph. Thanks. I've had items in the bed that were long enough to need the whole bed and all or part of the item was just high enough that I had to leave the cover rolled up. Other times I've left the cover rolled up to wash the bed in the car wash. I really like the soft covers but I'm thinking a more security this time.
Sponsored

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Good point in your second paragraph. Thanks. I've had items in the bed that were long enough to need the whole bed and all or part of the item was just high enough that I had to leave the cover rolled up. Other times I've left the cover rolled up to wash the bed in the car wash. I really like the soft covers but I'm thinking a more security this time.
The wife and I show Maine Coon cats in CFA cat shows. We put the cats in 2 large carriers in the back seat for traveling. Everything else is put in the bed which is very secure due to the hard folding cover and the lockable tailgate. Great piece of mind that way with secure and dry storage.

Tinsoldieroh

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an'86, a '94, and an '05. Left with wife's jeep until the '19 arrives
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, be glad if you have crew cabs for bed parts, bed parts for the 6 foot bed are limited.

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Looking for a topper for a SuperCrew no luck yet.

BabyTruck

First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Lariat, 501A, FX4, tow, Magnetic Metallic, chrome grill, Truck Cover USA, LineX Bedliner
Occupation
Retired
I have always had soft roll covers on my trucks. When rolled up I could still see out the rear window. For my new Ranger I am exploring all options both soft and hard covers. Does the fact the BakFlip, when open, covering the rear window bother you when driving with an item in the bed that requires the cover to be open? Or, if you just want the bed open for a specific reason.
I bought a retractable cover from Truck Cover USA. Its secure when the tail gate is locked. Took the Ranger to the car wash, and there was only the tiniest amount of water near the tail gate. Wiped it up with a napkin. I like the retractable cover because it goes into a case, is only 8" in height, and I can still use the truck bed like a regular truck for hauling.

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
Autoanything.com

Truck-hero.com

CARiD.com

A few sources for truck parts that have some parts available for the new Ranger.

Todd Chapin

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 crewcab lariat fx4
Occupation
Chef
Rhino liner ,access bed rug, lomax hard tri fold, awesome!

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Nice looking truck! Got my BakFlip MX4 and love it! Great price at $820. I have the factory spray in liner as well as the rubber Ranger bedmat. Got out yesterday and re-adjusted by tonneau mount brackets. I had installed it in a rush before heading out of town. Works great. Had a few downpours and no water issues.

BedRearShot.jpg

TailgateLettering.jpg
Hey, Steve, the back of your truck looks great! I am not interested in covers myself, as I like a free and easy access to the bed, where we hang out a lot, but I like the idea of putting a rubber bed mat over the spray-in liner for a little extra padding, which must be easy on the knees and offer a bit of sound muffling for the cabin as well. Is yours the one offered from Ford Accessories,
Bed Mat - For 5.0 Bed
Part No: KB3Z-99112A15-A?

SRP: $139.99

I am assuming that there is no real installation, just toss it in, right?

Thanks in advance and best regards, Mark

FX4Offroad

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4
Hey, Steve, the back of your truck looks great! I am not interested in covers myself, as I like a free and easy access to the bed, where we hang out a lot, but I like the idea of putting a rubber bed mat over the spray-in liner for a little extra padding, which must be easy on the knees and offer a bit of sound muffling for the cabin as well. Is yours the one offered from Ford Accessories,
Bed Mat - For 5.0 Bed

My bed rug uses velcro strips.

Ranger Danger

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger FX-4 Off-Road BLK PKG Cactus Gray
Occupation
Stay at home puppy daddy
Bed Mat - For 5.0 Bed

Hi Mark! I know this was not diretced at me, though I can answer it. I have the 6ft bed mat from Ford and it's perfect, keeps everything from rolling around and fits just right, no install of course, just roll it out. I had the samething on my Tacoma and that's were I found I needed bed mats, as firewood would just slide around and bang into the sides.

standardman

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2017, Wrangler 2012
I agree. Waiting can really be frustrating most especially if you are the first buyer of a certain edition so you try to just go after OEM. (That's me). I agree patience is the key so we won't spend that much (but I'm really guilty here).

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Bed Mat - For 5.0 Bed

Mark,

I had the dealer order it and picked it up a week after I got the Ranger. It should be the same one. It does help with sound deadening as well as a lot more cushion on your knees if you crawl around in the bed. It's got good thickness and some weight. I expect it to hold up well over time.

Steve

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Mark! I know this was not diretced at me, though I can answer it. I have the 6ft bed mat from Ford and it's perfect, keeps everything from rolling around and fits just right, no install of course, just roll it out. I had the samething on my Tacoma and that's were I found I needed bed mats, as firewood would just slide around and bang into the sides.
Dear James: Thanks very much. Sounds like this is just what I need, in the five-foot version, that is! Stuff sliding around is truly annoying, and this should help in that regard as well. Regards, Mark

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Mark,

I had the dealer order it and picked it up a week after I got the Ranger. It should be the same one. It does help with sound deadening as well as a lot more cushion on your knees if you crawl around in the bed. It's got good thickness and some weight. I expect it to hold up well over time.

Steve
Steve, thanks for your reply. This is just what I need, and I will order one right away! Regards, Mark
Sponsored