First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Being a child of the 70's..... I think a set of these on the back only would look great. It would give the illusion of bigger tires in the back... but you could still rotate all the tires.

And you wouldn't have any clearance issues or the possibility of road rash on the rockers from the front tires sticking out.

Crazy?

Last edited:

gcan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
folks with spacers......any regrets? was there a noticeable change to your turning radius?

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
folks with spacers......any regrets? was there a noticeable change to your turning radius?
No regrets here, and nothing noticeable regarding the turning radius.

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
How would spacers affect the turning radius?
Positive?
Negative?
?

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
How would spacers affect the turning radius?
Positive?
Negative?
?
I think he’s meaning whether or not you can turn the wheel as far without rubbing.

gcan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
while researching pro's and con's of spacers I read they could effect the turning radius...… I'm no engineer I was just asking because of what I read and I like the Ranger being so much easier to park than my F150 was

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
while researching pro's and con's of spacers I read they could effect the turning radius...… I'm no engineer I was just asking because of what I read and I like the Ranger being so much easier to park than my F150 was
I'm no engineer either.... but I am curious (and hopeful!) as I just received my 1" BORA spacers.

I'm running BFG K02 LT 275/70R17 on the stock sport wheels. I have the 3" ReadyLift Level in the front and have had no rubbing/clearance issues to date.

I wanted the 1" spacers to move the tires out for a more "aggressive-looking" stance.

I hope after the install there are no rubbing/clearance issues? I should get the install done in the next week or two and will report back.

IMG_6997.JPG
Sponsored