What Is the Name/Nickname of Your Ranger?

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
ranger danger... I even put a "danger" sticker on the tailgate under ranger. It's all because these trucks are stupid dangerously fast. I'm always fishtailing when the the turbo decides to kick in
KIMG0559.JPG
Sponsored

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
ranger danger... I even put a "danger" sticker on the tailgate under ranger. It's all because these trucks are stupid dangerously fast. I'm always fishtailing when the the turbo decides to kick in
That is pretty scary. Its made me open my eyes wide in surprise the few times its happened to me. Definitely an oh shit! moment.

My GF named her (it had to be a girl-ish name) Madison Red. nickname is Maddy (or Matty) Red.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
Ford already named it Ranger. I dont know what the XL stands for. I suppose that some of the cost of the vehicles is a bunch of marketing people having many liquid meetings trying to think of little names to put on vehicles. Why? Because people are enamored with silly names of things. Just look at the names that are hung on kids nowdays. :crackup: ?

Rocketeer61

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ford already named it Ranger. I dont know what the XL stands for. I suppose that some of the cost of the vehicles is a bunch of marketing people having many liquid meetings trying to think of little names to put on vehicles. Why? Because people are enamored with silly names of things. Just look at the names that are hung on kids nowdays. :crackup: ?
I live in Utah, which has to be the nation's capitol for bizarre invented names. You're not kidding.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Unretired
my sister-in-law had a student named "La-ia" any guesses how to pronounce that? i'll post it tomorrow... or maybe I'll just let it fester

OP
OP
GaryMc

GaryMc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat RWD, 2019 Lincoln Nautilus
Occupation
Retired
my sister-in-law had a student named "La-ia" any guesses how to pronounce that? i'll post it tomorrow... or maybe I'll just let it fester
I do PA for our local college athletics and we have some really "different" names from the student athletes. I always have to go ask them how THEY say their name, NOT how the coach says it. My first guess here would be "La-EE-ah", but I'm gonna go with my second choice which is "La-DASH-ee-ah". :)

Lone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Hot Pepper
I live in Utah, which has to be the nation's capitol for bizarre invented names. You're not kidding.
Not to move this post too far off center - I used to work for a pediatric hospital in DC. We had fabric twins (Orlona and Rayona), we had numbers (two kids, Million and Billion. Brother Trillion was at home), we had Unique, Precious, and Miracle (all vying for the most letters and most bizarre spellings). Also there was Teeahwunisha (maybe where she was concieved). Always a fun time figuring them out.

Rocketeer61

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Not to move this post too far off center - I used to work for a pediatric hospital in DC. We had fabric twins (Orlona and Rayona), we had numbers (two kids, Million and Billion. Brother Trillion was at home), we had Unique, Precious, and Miracle (all vying for the most letters and most bizarre spellings). Also there was Teeahwunisha (maybe where she was concieved). Always a fun time figuring them out.
Amazing how some parents never stop to think when naming their offspring.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Unretired
I was in high school with a Orange Jello pronounced or-on-ja-lo and a Tequila pronounced tuh-qwee-la. had a guy working for me named Lavoris after the mouth wash

I think we need a new thread

JPranger84

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Arborist
That's a beautiful picture/truck!
Thank you very much,I really appreciate it!!! The ceramic coating really came out great,I highly suggest it to anyone who was curious about getting it done. Only 1300 and it has a 5 year warranty
Sponsored