What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase
Got my auto-folding mirror mod stuff. It came 3 days early :rockon:

Went to install it, but couldn't find a Micro2 fuse tap, thought they were mini fuse size.....:frown: Just have to wait for the delivery from the USPS....

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
Got a new lower grille insert from Putco, hope the install goes smoother than the catch can install did LMAO

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Received and Installed my new dash cam and thankfully this one looks like it's working good so far. Install was pretty easy just not fun when its 104 outside. ? But I'm stubborn and couldn't wait until it was cooler out tomorrow morning.

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4200.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg

Last edited:

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
Installed my new dash cam and thankfully this one looks like it's working good so far. Install was pretty easy just not fun when its 104 outside. ? But I'm stubborn and couldn't wait until it was cooler out tomorrow morning.

IMG_4197.jpg

IMG_4200.jpg

IMG_4196.jpg
Nice, like the flag as well.

Brian

CHS

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Ruby) 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat 4X4
Occupation
retired
Nice, on my list of potential states to move to when I retire in 2 years and get out of high cost high tax Vermont.
Brian
I love Tennessee, It's beautiful, People are very friendly, & a low cost of living, and in 1 month we will officially be a constitutional carry state. but remember, We have a saying here is Tennessee. Don't (fill in your home (BLUE) state) my Tennessee.

Like. "Don't California, New York, Washington, Michigan etc. my Tennessee"

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I swear this just isn't my week! First I received a defective dash cam and now this. I spent a lot of time trying to find a good bottle jack that was made in the USA and there's only one. This is how it shows up today and of course they were closed once I got it. I'm sure UPS has a lot to do with it but you'd think they would package a 15 lb jack better than this? The top was completely off so they had it upside down and there was oil leaking all over. For $220.00 I expect better than this so this will be going back tomorrow. :facepalm:

IMG_4156.jpg
I got a nice email from the GM of US Jack today. They're going to replace the jack and send me a shipping label so I can send them the old one back. Glad to see there's still some companies that care about their customers! :like:

Good Morning David,

David – I’m sorry to see and hear about the horrible condition that the jack arrived in. Unfortunately these types of things are common occurrences for shipments to your area of the country via UPS ground these days. We thoroughly package every jack for shipment and use multiple pieces of bubble wrap to tightly secure the jack and handle inside the box. When UPS damages the product during shipment, we always see the same result. The product (sometimes without the handle set) in a mashed up box with holes in it and tape all over it. There usually is little to no bubble wrap left and the plastic sleeve is usually MIA as well. We don’t use any packaging tape on our shipments, besides for the label for extra insurance it stays on the package. We use industrial staples to close the double-walled corrugated boxes. We just have to deal with a certain percentage of loss when shipping small parcel via UPS ground to certain parts of the country these days. We file claims with UPS and rarely ever get compensation back for our losses. We have also tried Fed Ex and our customer service experience has been absolutely atrocious.

Regardless, I want to make this right for you and for you to be a happy customer. Although the jack looks like it should still function ok, you shouldn’t have a dinged up jack out of the box. It looks like it may have been dropped on it’s side or bottom edge multiple times so who knows what they did to it. It could be air bound but should function properly after a little testing and troubleshooting. I have attached the operating instructions/ parts sheet for review. I would like to send out a new one to you today free of charge via UPS ground and send you a UPS return label for the one you have. Please find a new box to package it up in and affix the UPS return label to it you will receive later today via e-mail. Once we get it back here, we can do more thorough testing and evaluation on it.

Please let me know if this is acceptable and we will move forward with sending out a replacement jack today. Please contact us with any questions, concerns, or if you need anything else. Thank you,

Bradley Houseworth

General Manager

U.S. Jack Company

1125 Industrial Court

Benton Harbor, MI 49022

Phone: (269) 925-7777; 1-800-535-2257

Fax: (269) 925-6656

E-Mail: [email protected]

image002.jpg

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
I love Tennessee, It's beautiful, People are very friendly, & a low cost of living, and in 1 month we will officially be a constitutional carry state. but remember, We have a saying here is Tennessee. Don't (fill in your home (BLUE) state) my Tennessee.

Don't worry, I am a multiple generation Vermonter who is leaving because to many "blue state" people moved here over time and took over our state legislature, so I am looking to move to a more tax and "red friendly" state.
Brian

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
I got a nice email from the GM of US Jack today. They're going to replace the jack and send me a shipping label so I can send them the old one back. Glad to see there's still some companies that care about their customers! :like:
Dave, It is great to hear that there are still some companies that practice good customer relations and service :sun:. I share your frustration. Last year a UPS guy set a package of mine on top of my fence (where it could be seen from the street) because he wasn't sure if this was my address or not :question: . Then several weeks ago, I was looking out my window and accidentally caught another UPS guy tossing a box from Amazon with a delivery I was expecting over my gate. It was unlocked and it would have taken only a few seconds more to set it on the porch and ring the bell. He might as well have launched it from a catapult on the Truck with the hope that a porch pirate wouldn't catch it :crazy: .

1622678785098.png

Last edited:

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Mountains 2 Metal lower grille.
6C914643-E3EC-4720-B9A9-95D50870CA01.jpeg

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military

Tennessee is a very beautiful state and has alot to offer. One of the best states in America, I love it there.

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Tennessee is a very beautiful state and has alot to offer. One of the best states in America, I love it there.
Hi Alex,

Wife, born and raised in Tennessee.

DanaBovender

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
From the Florida Panhandle Residing in Germany
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Gov Employee
My SuperWinch SX10000 SR came today. One nice winch, have my 589Fab mount set up on my bench, winch has been clocked and ready to get started.
Hopefully this weekend or maybe next I can get it installed.

image.jpg

image.jpg