What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Nice! Did any of you go to one of the drive events Ford sponsored last year before the Ranger came out? We went to one and got to test drive a Ranger. They gave these out at the event...

8FE03A2D-FB44-48C6-A834-86DEBA3EDBB1.jpeg
Yes, we went to one in Orlando and both my husband & me received one of these cool hats.:thumbsup:

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
I received matte black vinyl tailgate letter inserts today. I like that they only took a few minutes to install and I also like the subtle contrast with my Magnetic paint. I decided to get the vinyl inserts so I could easily ditch them if I get tired of them down the road and there won’t be any adhesive left behind. I’ve got dimensional matte black letter inserts on the way for the grille.

83CB05E4-332A-4C57-A37C-799DEF8210F7.jpeg

5ED53DAE-ACBF-4288-9661-188ADDE74536.jpeg
I like your license plate. :thumbsup:

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
501DCD12-8339-4F31-9BC2-415E91BE9935.jpeg
CCA9307D-7F5E-4C01-BAF3-0FC754773B17.jpeg
Got my CoverKing Neoprene seat covers today, hopefully the rears arrive tomorrow. Ordered from Carid.com, took a few weeks to arrive but I’ve always liked the fit of CoverKing products so hopefully it’s worth the wait. Will post some pics installed this weekend

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good Tom but how can you stand all those keys in your pocket? I mean that boat anchor of a fob is bad enough but all those keys would make my pants fall off lol :LOL:
I wear cargo pants and/or shorts...lol keys lower-left and wallet lower right. But yeah it's a lot of keys I'm going to have to figure out a way to lose some of them. I really don't need them all half of them I won't need till I get inside the house anyway...:rockon::rockon:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I wear cargo pants and/or shorts...lol keys lower-left and wallet lower right. But yeah it's a lot of keys I'm going to have to figure out a way to lose some of them. I really don't need them all half of them I won't need till I get inside the house anyway...:rockon::rockon:
My key chain has only 2 keys on it the house key and mailbox key, I just hate a lot of stuff in my pockets. I don't carry a wallet just a money clip but I charge everything and pay it off every month to get the points. :like:

When I had my business back east I had so many darn keys for all the different builders and remodelers I worked for. I told them they need to get lock boxes because people thought I was a janitor. lol

th-3.jpeg

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Received a steering wheel key chain.....lol

unnamed (23.jpg
My key chain has only 2 keys on it the house key and mailbox key, I just hate a lot of stuff in my pockets. I don't carry a wallet just a money clip but I charge everything and pay it off every month to get the points. :like:

When I had my business back east I had so many darn keys for all the different builders and remodelers I worked for. I told them they need to get lock boxes because people thought I was a janitor. lol

When I worked I carried one more key, to my tool box where I kept all the other keys I needed for work.
Keys.jpg

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

th-3.jpeg
No keys on my fobs on both vehicles.
I have auto door locks on my home. :)