What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

mokupilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 DeeZee Lariat Tremor, 09 Escape Limited
Occupation
Heavy aluminum tube logistics and transportation āœˆ
Just got my "Raptor Style Grille" and I don't even have the truck yet. Hell, it's not even built ?. Anyone else proactive in getting stuff before you take ownership?
Yes. I added some accessories to my 2022 DeeZee, such as a 2.3L Ecoboost, 4wd, fox suspension, power windows, etc.
C42E0BF4-FF68-4D78-BDE7-05E837636491.jpeg

samsd

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
In email, Ford wanted to know why I don't use the Ford Pass App. Am I missing something with the FordPass App?

Dear Dan,

Weā€™ve noticed you havenā€™t been using the FordPass App as much as we had hoped you would. We want to know what we can do to change this. After all, the FordPass App was designed specifically to offer additional convenience to your overall ownership experience.

So, help us help you get the most out of it by answering a short survey. Itā€™s your chance to voice your opinion about the app that was made just for you.

Thanks in advance for your participation.

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
In email, Ford wanted to know why I don't use the Ford Pass App. Am I missing something with the FordPass App?

Dear Dan,

Weā€™ve noticed you havenā€™t been using the FordPass App as much as we had hoped you would. We want to know what we can do to change this. After all, the FordPass App was designed specifically to offer additional convenience to your overall ownership experience.

So, help us help you get the most out of it by answering a short survey. Itā€™s your chance to voice your opinion about the app that was made just for you.

nope.

DangerRanger8721

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4

Dear Dan,

You can start the truck with your phone which means thereā€™s no range limit (other then cell service) not sure about android but I can also start mine from my Apple Watch. Pretty cool when I want to start it to heat/cool the interior when Iā€™m outside the range of a typical remote start. (At work or shopping for example) you can also use it to lock and unlock

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!

Dear Dan,

I got the same thing

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Data collected from FordPass is probably being sold at a profit so they want you to use it more so they can collect more data. The feds have been buying a lot of data lately.
Got the email too.

Sharky

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger 2015 Ford Focus 1934 model 40
Occupation
retired
I received that E mail also, I dont use FORD PASS it because it doesnt work on my phone.
I answered the survey & told them it doesnt work. I`m curious if there will be a response.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Data collected from FordPass is probably being sold at a profit so they want you to use it more so they can collect more data. The feds have been buying a lot of data lately.
Got the email too.
Really? Maybe Iā€™ll leave this as it is and see if the agent gives me a reminder to adjust that left rear the next time I cross the border. Maybe heā€™ll give me a heads up on my oil life and also let me know how far I can drive before I need to get gas. ?
81F6CFD2-CD7F-4132-928E-3DA5F0CF866A.jpeg

Last edited:

pbethel

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2016 Ford t250 Transit
Occupation
retired
Really? Maybe Iā€™ll leave this as it is and see if the agent gives me a reminder to adjust that left rear the next time I cross the border. Maybe heā€™ll give me a heads up on my oil life and also let me know how far I can drive before I need to get gas.

The purpose is not to save you from your woeful lack of regard for your own and others safety. (Boy, what a dare devil)
It's to be sure you aren't doing too much of your own thinking.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
ADB81D94-5653-45C2-AF14-ACA016C61E1F.jpeg
All the way from Australia I got my Trac Electronics auto up/down module for my passenger side window! Gonna install it tomorrow.
Will you post a link to the one that works for our trucks? Thank you!

DangerRanger8721

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Will you post a link to the one that works for our trucks? Thank you!
Absolutely!

https://tracelectronics.com.au/shop...suits-ford-ranger-passengers-window-switches/

And this is some very helpful instruction from another member. I just installed mine following these.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/trac-electronics-one-touch-window-module-install.16128/

Itā€™s one per window so if you have a super crew andwant all windows auto youā€™ll need 3. Also on the site, if youā€™re really ambitious, is one to do all windows PLUS roll all up/down with a double click of the lock/unlock button on the FOB. This however will require you to take apart the drivers door.

philanderer

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ford ranger
Absolutely!

https://tracelectronics.com.au/shop...suits-ford-ranger-passengers-window-switches/

And this is some very helpful instruction from another member. I just installed mine following these.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/trac-electronics-one-touch-window-module-install.16128/

Itā€™s one per window so if you have a super crew andwant all windows auto youā€™ll need 3. Also on the site, if youā€™re really ambitious, is one to do all windows PLUS roll all up/down with a double click of the lock/unlock button on the FOB. This however will require you to take apart the drivers door.
i didnt think not having this feature on my truck would bother me much, but i had it on my raptor and it is something you get used to having. im usually scared to try installing things like this, but the install looks simple enough even a simpleton (see what it did there) like myself could pull it off. more of my money going away soon.