Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
8,166
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
It is raining in North East Texas. I hope that other parts of the country are getting some of this too.

Light check lol.
20261001_101208.webp

20261001_101227.webp

20261001_101250.webp

20261001_101311.webp

20261001_101333.webp

All systems are in the green..........
Happy and Safe Travels Drivers!
Sponsored

 
Last edited:

TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
8,166
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
Okay, after catching up on what everyone here at R5G has going on. I went to Brookshire's and did a little shopping, bare essentials lol. After driving home and unloading groceries. I headed South down the gravel road to put it in 4wd and got it dirty. That was Fun btw, that old road gets slick when we get enough rain.
20261002_112533.webp

This is what's funny to me, I decided to drive out to both of the boat ramps on both sides of Bois D Arc Lake, and before I made it to the South boat ramp it started raining.
20261002_115058.webp

And at the North ramp it's still raining.
20261002_120506.webp

20261002_120526.webp

I got it dirty, then Nature washed it lol😂.
Happy and Safe Travels Drivers!
 
Last edited:

TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
8,166
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
I went over to Dads and we watched the NHRA Midwest Nationals together.
20261004_175511.webp

Happy and Safe Travels Drivers!
 

underwhelmed

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Threads
27
Messages
1,134
Reaction score
6,428
Location
GSMs
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SC XLT FX4, 1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Occupation
Retired Military
Vehicle Showcase
1
Made 10 hour drive home from PA yesterday and went over 90K miles on the way back. Had an awesome hunting trip. Weather was perfect. A few pics and a video of the 130"ish 10 pt I videoed after I decided to pass for a wow buck are in the pic whore thread.
 
Last edited:

TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,712
Reaction score
8,166
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
I forgot to post this yesterday afternoon. I went to the Fannin County Fair yesterday for a little while. Here are some pictures of some farm machinerey that was on display.
20261009_144513.webp

20261009_143518.webp

20261009_143509.webp

20261009_143501.webp

20261009_143210.webp

20261009_143156.webp

20261009_142613.webp

20261009_142601.webp

20261009_142540.webp

20261009_142529.webp

20261009_142342.webp

20261009_142334.webp

It was Fun just to go out there and walk around and look at stuff. This was the first time that I have went to the fair in over a decade.
Happy and Safe Travels Drivers!
Sponsored

 
 








Top